• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Structured Water Addendum

FrancineR

All-Access Member
Registered
As a background to what I am writing about, Dr. Jeff asked me to post this addendum to a conversation on structured water that is found in Other Complementary Therapies originally posted on 2/26/2022. I ordered a machine - Vitalizer Plus - the end of March this year and began using it daily for me and my cats.

I have suffered for migraine headaches for almost 50 years. They have ranged from 3-8 headaches a month, and I have addressed them with an injection of an Imitrex generic (Sumatriptan Succinate) under the care of a neurologist. I have tried many solutions throughout the years, from vitamins to anti-seizure drugs - none of which gave relief, let alone prevented headaches. There are some new drugs on the market that address migraines, but they are not preventative and cost thousands of dollars for a prescription.

I started drinking the water the beginning of April. I run the machine daily, and I only drink this water several times a day. I recorded a migraine on May 7 of this year - and have not had a headache since (5 months at this writing). I am not taking any medication. I am attributing this drastic change in my headaches to the water - or it may be a profound coincidence after all these years and efforts to deal with the them? I do believe the water - structured and mineralized - has made a causal difference.

I am a retired person and have no connection with Vitalizer Plus, other than just using it. And I am posting this just as an "fyi" for anyone who might find it of interest.

HA! Support

Administrator
All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you for posting this, Francine. I'm so happy to hear that you've been free of those migraines for so long. What a relief that must be for you!

I look forward to hearing what others have to say about the Vitalizer Plus. By the way, have you noticed any changes in your cats?

--Kim
Holistic Actions! Support

FrancineR

All-Access Member
Registered
Kim, it is hard to tell about any changes in my cat (Zozo). I lost Sophie to cancer a month ago…she was almost 18. Zozo just turned 17…she is more energetic (for a lazy cat), which may be a combination of homeopathy and the extra hydration? I have to think she has benefited, as I know I have.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
thank you so much for sharing this Francine. It is a perfect example of how each of us seems to need different approaches for maximizing balance and vitality.

A friend of mine has used many modalities and approaches for health and just now her 70+ year old husband found one that super works for him - hydrogen water. He is working all day (no naps) and starting long wished for projects.

A good reminder to never stop trying different approaches.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for sharing your wonderful healing experience Francine!

Does anyone else have stories about how they or their pets benefited from chia seed, Vitalizer or other forms of structured water?

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Great to hear, Francine! My old Nikken machine is still trucking along, but the Vitalizer will be my next choice. There are so many ways to optimize our environments: water, EMF mitigation, food quality, sun exposure, sleeping in darkness, small changes in what we eat, when we eat, etc. - and of course living with freedom from worry and consciousness of the love and light at our disposal.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for sharing some awe-some ways to help our own bodies do their jobs as well as they can.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom