• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Senior canine warts

KarenGo

Community Member
Registered
Hello,

I have a 10yr old male neutered chihuahua, shih tzu mix. He is currently healthy, however he has a wart on his head that he scratches and causes it to bleed. The wart has been there for about 6 years. Looking for suggestions for topical treatments to shrink it. If there is such a thing. He is currently eating a commercial frozen raw food. I supplement his food with liver supplements, orthopedic, adrenal health, heart health, mushroom supplement and krill oil. The supplements have a lot of ingredients to list here. But can provide if needed.

Thank you,

Karen Goglia

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for making your first post Karen!
Looking for suggestions for topical treatments to shrink it.
Vitamin V (vitality)!! ;)

Seriously tho, perhaps try using topical Pau D'Arco liquid.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Karen, have you taken the 101 class yet? Please do. Your natural knowing will be reinforced that focusing on removing skin symptoms may not the best approach. Building vitality and balance is the main focus. it is fine to soothe, as with the Pau D'Arco as Dr. Jeff suggests, or Yunnan Baio to stop bleeding as long as you continue to explore more ways to enhance the internal balance.

You may want to begin now to work with a holistic vet. Read this article to help you find one.

When I have found the homeopathic medicine that matches the entire individual, I have seen warts just melt away, or at least become non-itchy.

Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom