• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Runny nose

YvetteH

All-Access Member
Registered
Dear Holistic Actions,

I have 2 cats. One (Abby) was on the homeopathic remedy Arsenicum (until I could no longer afford the vet bills). After I had to discontinue her treatment, she developed a runny nose with sneezing. Now my other cat (Minx) seems to have caught a runny nose and sneezing as well (possibly from Abby?) Any suggestions on what I might try to help with the runny noses that my 2 cats now have?

Thank you so much for your time and attention.Minx1.jpg Abby.jpg

Yvette H.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, how fortunate you are Yvette to have such beautiful senior kitties! ?❤️ ?‍⬛

How is their BEAM?

Knowing this will help you decide what to do. For example, cats with runny noses, sneezing (or any symptom) and great BEAM indicate that their bodies are still in a pretty good internal balance. Usually just some minor lifestyle adjustments like extra petting/purring, playing, Happy Meals (extra special treats), etc. may be enough to let their bodies (and especially their immune systems) do their jobs of healing and being happy and healthy.

If you'd like to add some info. about Abby or Minxie, here's Aruna's great forum posting guide:

Also, here are a few supplements that might be useful:

YvetteH

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you so much for your response, Dr. Jeff. I really appreciate your suggestions, and particularly a comment you made to me (that I am fortunate to have such beautiful senior kitties). Thank you for pointing that out to me; I indeed feel very fortunate. ❤️?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom