All Access Member
- Jan 8, 2018
When posting on forum, follow the guidelines below. That way you will describe your pet's case in detail and our faculty will not need to ask clarifying questions. Here are the guidelines:
- Create one forum thread per pet. If you have more than one case, create a thread for each animal.
- Your pet's name
- Approximate age
- Neutering status
- Approximate weight
- What's their BEAM (behavior, energy, appetite, mood)
- Vaccination history / exposure to toxins, other medication
- Primary problem, when it began and if there was anything else happening around that time
- Is the condition better or worse from exercise, heat, cold, time of day, certain foods, emotional upset, being touched, excitement, etc?
- Has any diagnostic work been done? Diagnosis if available (you can attach your diagnostic tests to the post if you have them)
- Current and previous treatment
- Other health concerns