• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Runny Nose in 8-month old Pup

LyndseyM

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi!

It feels like one thing after the other in my house. Our 8-month old female GSD unspayed, unvaccinated, has some stringy discharge from her nose, I've attached a picture below (the outside of her nose is dirt, not crusties ? ) She's eating normally, active, and overall otherwise normal.

Do you think some Kali bich or allium sepa might do the trick? Or should I be concerned it is something worse?

65582534158__FC7BA43C-3D9B-465C-AF2C-EF010B44AC24-preview.JPG

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Since she is doing well with BEAM, I would not leap in with a homeopathic medicine yet. See if her vital force can resolve the issue.

It is possible that, active and sniffing as she is, there is something in her nose and this discharge is a way to flush it out.

Try some Reiki several times a day, some vitamin C if it is a bit of a cold and record all the details in her journal.

Dr. Christina

LyndseyM

All-Access Member
Registered
Since she is doing well with BEAM, I would not leap in with a homeopathic medicine yet. See if her vital force can resolve the issue.

It is possible that, active and sniffing as she is, there is something in her nose and this discharge is a way to flush it out.

Try some Reiki several times a day, some vitamin C if it is a bit of a cold and record all the details in her journal.

Dr. Christina
You know, I thought the same thing! We had given her some peanut butter with CBD in it the last couple of days and she's not the cleanest of eaters. Maybe some peanut butter got in there?

Thank you for the quick response :)

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom