• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Remedies for acute cases while undergoing long-term homeopathic treatments - fear of giving an antidote

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Gave him the first dose ~10 minutes ago and I'm already seeing improvement in his energy!

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Second dose falls at the same time as his heart meds :( Is that okay?...Or I can push his heart meds back an hour

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
@Carol & @Dr. Jeff - Want to give you a joyful update - after five days of diarrhea and off-and-on vomiting, Koby has finally had (semi) firm and formed stool this morning! Thank you for instructing me on giving him Ars 6c 10/Q, Dr. Jeff.

@Carol I have been making food for Koby based on Dr. Judy Morgan's (TCVM) recipes, which you may find helpful:

bland diet for cold diarrhea: (Cold diarrhea is commonly seen in weak or geriatric pets. The diarrhea has minimal odor, may be gray or light tan in color, and may contain undigested food. A warming diet is needed for treatment. Congee made with chicken and white rice works well to get pets eating if they have lost their appetite).

1 pound low fat ground chicken or venison baked, boiled, or sautéed.
1 teaspoon ground dried cinnamon or ground dried ginger
12 oz well-cooked mashed butternut squash or pumpkin
4 oz Portobello mushroom chopped or processed

bland diet for hot diarrhea: (Hot diarrhea can be seen with bacterial or viral infections, colitis, and inflammatory bowel disease. This stool will have a very foul odor and may contain blood or mucous. A cooling diet is needed for treatment. Congee made with rabbit or pork and barley works well to get pets eating if they have lost their appetite.)

1 pound low fat ground turkey, pork, or rabbit baked, boiled, or sauteed
1 teaspoon ground fresh ginger root
12 oz well-cooked mashed apple or sweet potato
4 oz Portobello mushroom chopped or processed

Mixed all ingredients. Feed small quantities multiple times per day util normal stool is observed.

Here's a link to Dr. Morgan's awesome cookbook: Yin & Yang Nutrition for Dogs: Maximizing Health with Whole Foods, Not Drugs: Judy Morgan DVM, Hue Grant: 9780997250138: Amazon.com: Books

Last edited:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom