• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Rehomed Cat that is not eating

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
A friend of mine recently adopted a cat from Tennessee. She lives in New York. The cat had a loving home but had to be rehomed due to the owner being in late stage Parkinson's Disease. The cat spends a lot of time under the bed but does sleep with my friend. She, however, is not eating and losing weight. She took her to the vet for a full checkup and there is nothing wrong. The vet feels the problem is emotional. She suggested baby food which didn't work. I immediately thought of recommending flower essences but I am not sure which one. Unfortunately, I do not have any other information. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
I would strongly suggest a session with one or more animal communicators.

Verbally, repeatedly, say that she is safe and will get to stay.

Possibilities for flower essences (totally safe) would be:
  • Jackson Galaxy solutions (Spirit Essences)- Changing times; Loss Remedy
  • Green Hope Essences- New Beginnings; Grief and Loss;
  • Pet Essence - New home; Depression/Grieving
  • Spirit in Nature - Corn; Grape
  • Cat Faeries - Moves and changes
  • And to start, of course, lots of rescue remedy on the bedding around the cat.
Maybe do a call with your friend and read on each of the sites about their essences and use intuition to select the first one to try for at least a week.

Bless her for taking this sweet cat.
Dr. Christina

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you so much Dr. Christina! I haven't heard of some of these resources so I will check them out. I'm always excited to try new things. I do love Green Hope Farms. I know Sophie must have also had a tramatic trip up from Tennessee. I've heard of dogs being transported but cats not so much. I'll let you know how she does.

Thanks again!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom