• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Question about Kelp

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi @Dr. Jeff -- questions specific to Charlie:

I have been giving him Thorvin Kelp, roughly 1/8 tsp at each of his two meals for approximately 350 mg/day. I noticed that the Onco Support has 760 mg of kelp powder in one scoop (1 tbsp). Are these two forms of kelp the same and should I stop the Thorvin?

Also, I gave Reyah one scoop of Onco Support at each meal. Same for Charlie? Label says one scoop for each 50 lbs. He weighs around 40 lbs. Reyah had cancer and Charlie may have had cancer but his history is unknown.

Thanks!

Kristen

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Kristin.

Yes, the forms are similar so I'd decrease the Thorvin by at least 50%. Or use it on days when you don't use the Onco.

1/2 scoop twice/day is fine for Charlie. Reyah hd the higher dose because of her cancer diagnosis.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom