• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Probiotics

SheriS

VIP Member
Registered
Dr. Jeff (you) had suggested in our 15 min talk that we rotate a couple of different probiotics based on Fibi's recent UTI and also the fact that she was on abax for 10 days.
I did not hear them correctly and can not look them up now. Can you mention them here please? We have been giving her The Wolf twice a day. I think maybe it should be more than that with the variety...?
Thank you for an insights!
Sheri

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Can you mention them here please?
When you finish the bottle of The Wolf perhaps then switch to Fido's Flora, then Mitomax, then Visbiome, then Probio Defense, then Rx Biotic, etc.

You may want to consider keeping her on rotating probiotics for at least a year more.

SheriS

VIP Member
Registered
When you finish the bottle of The Wolf perhaps then switch to Fido's Flora, then Mitomax, then Visbiome, then Probio Defense, then Rx Biotic, etc.

You may want to consider keeping her on rotating probiotics for at least a year more.
Makes good sense Dr. Jeff! Thanks:dog2:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
YW!

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@Dr. Jeff
I LOVE ADORED BEAST PROBIOTICS! We have seen a difference! Suddenly Romeo, 10 1/2 yr old Tuxedo Cat with history of Lowered Kidney Function from Pesticides(not from me)! We make sure he gets B Longum probiotic strain for his Kidneys.
He was taking Mercola’s Probiotics than Adored Beast Felix’s Flora. I want to swtich b/c he is refusing them now. Trying to decide which Adored Beast Probiotic to choose. Any Suggestions?

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@SheriS
We love, adored beast! Julie Anne the vet and developer of adored beast has great YouTube videos. I watched some of them about her probiotics like Felix’s Flora, and was amazed at the amount of research and information… Very fascinating!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Trying to decide which Adored Beast Probiotic to choose. Any Suggestions?
Perhaps rotate through all of them (and the ones I mentioned above to Sheri) and:

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@Dr. Jeff Thanks Romeo reacted to the gut soothe…maybe the Aloe.
Can I use the Dog Probiotics for a Cat? Or stick to Felix’s and one’s for both Cats & Dogs?
I was considering Sea & Soil and Wolf??

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I was considering Sea & Soil and Wolf??
Great choice!

Yes, you can use non-cat probiotics (some of the ones I recommend for dogs and cats are mentioned in this thread).

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Lauren!

"Out of the blue", I got the message that this might be a good probiotic to try for Romeo:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom