• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Physiology of Cancer

jlandry78

VIP Member
Registered
What happens physiologically when there is a malignant tumor in the body? Even if it's isolated to one spot, how is the overall body affected? Can it affect the functioning of other systems in the body even if it's isolated? My dog is a 12 y.o GSD who was diagnosed with a malignant adenocarcinoma of the right anal gland 6 weeks ago.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, what a fantastic question!:snowman:

This is a perfect place to introduce the webinar series, that starts with your questions about cancer on 10/28.

11/4 will be a summary of the development and elimination of the dis-ease using curative homeopathy, supportive supplements and when indicated, conventional treatments like surgery for a rapid growing tumor.

Then starting 11/11 will be weekly topics like CBDs, ozone, MBRT, ketogenic diet, etc.

But the answer to your question is to be found in the posts on this forum which discuss paragraphs from Dr. Hahnemann's Organon.

It is the guidebook to how the body heals (irrespective of method used).

That's why the framework we use is called Vitality and Balance ⚖ using homeopathy.

The same natural laws apply to all methods of deep healing.

Of course, many of us, with many decades of experience observing patients (like me, @Dr. Christina, @Dr. Sara, @dr_ sue beal, @dr_ judy herman , etc.) feel that it is best to work with the body (homeo) and not against it (using antis).

Anyway, to get off my soapbox and talk more about your malignancy and physiology question, the answer is yes (as per the Organon forum threads).

I look forward to discussing this question and Faith on 10/28 or 11/4.

jlandry78

VIP Member
Registered
Thank you Dr. Jeff. I have read some of the Organon forum threads, but have not seen ones that have answered this question recently. I will go back and look. So you are saying that, yes, it can affect other systems in the body? I look forward to learning more about this.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Jill.

Yes! ?

There is just one underlying disturbance that causes symptoms.

All other stressors like toxins and vaccines are triggers, not causes.

That's what you'll find in the Organon posts.

I highly recommend reading Wenda Brewster O'Reilly's 6th edition of the Organon and going through this guidebook to healing very slowly and carefully.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom