• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Organon Paragraph 14 About Cure of "Mystery" Diseases

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi everyone!

We are in the midst of an epidemic.

That is, an epidemic of increasing un-diagnosed and mystery (by conventional vets and other doctors) dis-eases that lower your pets' quality of life.

Luckily though, this problem is easily resolved.

All that any pet parent has to do is embrace two things.

The first is to realize that everything is "all about energy".

This includes your pets, you, plants, the world, etc. and facilitates the paradigm shift towards understanding the effect of Vitality and Balance as explained in the Organon.

In Paragraph (aphorism) 14, Dr. Hahnemann begins to explain why there really is no mystery to any set of symptoms.

Here's what he says:

There is, in the interior of man, nothing morbid that is curable and no invisible morbid alteration that is curable which does not make itself known to the accurately observing physicians by means of morbid signs and symptoms - an arrangement in perfect conformity with the infinite goodness of the all-wise Preserver of human life.

Here he is telling us that most symptoms (which are "morbid" or abnormal manifestations by your pets' bodies) which are be observed (or measured) are also curable.

When you embrace these words and the paragraphs that precede them, you will take a big step towards understanding how every pet, with any symptom, can be helped.

Exactly how can every pet, regardless of diagnosis (or lack thereof), be helped❓

What is usually done, in the conventional world, about mystery dis-eases and symptoms⁉

The HA! solution is that instead of physiological manipulation with drugs and supplements, to do this:

1. Increase Vitality through fresh food feeding, pranayama for pets and exercise, sunlight, and connection with others and the natural world.

2. "Fine-tune" your pets' energetic Balance using homeopathy, Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Can anyone post a success story from either doing either #1 or 2?

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
I believe my dog, Koby's health/vitality has improved by #1 AND #2 as mentioned above. With the correct remedy prescribed by his homeopath vet (Dr. Jeff :)), his BEAM has improved so much and he is no longer picky with his food. In fact, I have recently switched him to complete raw diet (after years of trying!) and noticed his vitality (energy) has improved as well. The amount of his coughing fits (from MVD and collapsed trachea, as diagnosed by his local vets) has lessen overall!? Even though he is still on heart meds but we are hopeful that his vitality is getting stronger each day!

Carol L.

VIP Member
Registered
Oh Dr Jeff, how I wish i could report a story of success. Diet is good, and so is appetite. #1 , check, #2 , check.
But still major, major skin, ears issues.
I know the skin situation is of “least” concerns, but Emma’s skin is beyond horrible, The poor dog has suffered with and gotten progressively worse as time has gone on, Two years now, with reprieve of conventional meds in middle sometime. I was advised to go that route by homeo vet and a “human” homeo. That was about year ago. Im not sure what to do next, When do we throw in the towel, and bring relief to our loving babies, no matter what or how?
Question for Dr. Christina,,,I get a strong pendulum yes to a certain nosode remedy. I’m wondering when I should listen to this energetic universal guide, instead of homeo vet prescribe.
Thank you. Early wake again, think tired and searching.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Good morning Christine and Carol-

Thanks so much for sharing in this thread!?

Yay for Koby!!:snowman:

Carol, I'm so sorry to hear that Emma's skin and ears are in bad shape?.

Did this start suddenly two years ago, or were there early problems like the isolated hot spot or red ear?

Were there any toxic exposures (like vaccines) a month or two before the symptoms started?

When did you last talk to your homeopath (Dr. Jennifer?)?

Carol L.

VIP Member
Registered
Hi dr Jeff. I am in constant contact with dr Jensen. I left jr long ago.
Love dr Jensen’s work. But she is wondering if the new remedy she is mailing will be the good help for emma. She has mentioned possible need to bow out if it does not work. This is where my anxiety, concerns are elevating. I don’t want to give up here. I don’t know what the remedy is at this time. Seems like such long story of Emma journey with this. Always was an itchy type girl, but no dandruff, hot spots,,,beautiful coat. Ears had been itchy also, but not major. Not real waxy or dirty. Beautiful weight, teeth. In fact, when I suspected thyroid problem, her local vet said that he guarantees that she does not have a thyroid problem. Test came back quite hypothyroid. Things started to downhill slowly after rabies in 2016. Homeo remedies given, no thyroid meds til much later after 200c dose of sulphur. About 10 days later? her body went high problem of itching, dandruff, sores of patches that were red after scabs, hair fell out. Local vet was convinced she had mange when I called him for a housecall as emma was too weak and looked, smelled horrible. I was scolded! Then put on conventional meds. After treating with that she looked great, but of course after stopping, things starts returning. I was told that maybe I didn’t keep her on meds long enough (about one month). I knew homeo was where I held belief. Been trying for emma for quite long. She is pretty messy. Horrible smell, sores again recently of yellowy patches that clump out, red skins, mostly bald with heavy heavy elephant skins, bleeding of certain parts, eyes goopy (that is old symptom that forgot to mention), ears much debris, pus?, violent had flipping. She eats :), sleeps, sort of,,,,,,or bites, chews her body. Thank you much.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom