• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Oh my aching joints!

catdoc

Community Member
Registered
The dogs and I have been finding it really hard these days to manage our osteoarthritis. Maggie and Celeste are both around 8 years + of age. Maggie has chronic pain in her left hip due to a serious injury when she was a pup. (she was hit by a car) Celeste has arthritis issues in her left front shoulder. (I guess just from too many candles on her birthday cake) I have it in my wrists and ankles. We all are miserable. I take CBD oil Sativa 1:1 as and when needed. The dogs I give 1 or 2 drops as and when needed. My question is should I be giving people strength (albeit 1-2 drops) of people strength drops to them or do I need to find doggie CBD oil? Is there a difference? How often should I be giving the dogs CBD oil?

JoanD

VIP Member
Registered
Hi, I read your question about giving CBD oil to your dogs and wanted to share something that is working very well for my cat. This product was recommended to me by my homeopath vet in Denver. My cat has a very painful back and hip. This is a chronic problem. I've used human CBD oil drops given orally and they didn't help at all. I rub this balm into the insides of her ears and to the pads of her feet and within 20 minutes she is in much less pain. It's called: Healthy Hemp Pet CannaBalm.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great, thanks for sharing this topical CBD Joan. I'm so glad to hear that it's helping Sera! :)

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom