• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

New to group

FrancesC

Registered
HI Everyone, IMG_7284.jpeg
I am new to the group but posted a couple weeks back asking a question for the vet. Had some health issues rise with my pups so never got to writing and saying hello...so here I am saying hi. Still trying to navigate around the platform, and not sure if i am even posting in the correct area. I am also looking for the Flea book Dr Christina has as Dr Jeff said it might be an idea to read as we now live in Florida. Does anyone know how I can find it? Our maltese pups are indoor pups and they're not too much of a fan of the grass here, yet they enjoy the sunshine in the cage area. Here is a pic of my babies. Harpo is the youngest and Bernadette is the oldest.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome Frances!

Bernadette and Harpo are super cute!
Flea book Dr Christina has-Does anyone know how I can find it?

@aruna should be able to point you to it (and I think you can search the resource area for "fleas").

aruna

Cat mom
Administrator
VIP Member
@FrancesC, welcome! And thank you for introducing yourself - we love to get to know our growing furry and human family.
I am happy to guide you around our resources.
To access our resource library - click here. You will see many topic categories to choose from. We are working on the parasite category as we speak, in the meantime you can find fleas ebook in the skin section - click here and scroll down. Let me know if you need help finding anything else.

FrancesC

Registered
@FrancesC, welcome! And thank you for introducing yourself - we love to get to know our growing furry and human family.
I am happy to guide you around our resources.
To access our resource library - click here. You will see many topic categories to choose from. We are working on the parasite category as we speak, in the meantime you can find fleas ebook in the skin section - click here and scroll down. Let me know if you need help finding anything else.
Thank you for the links.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom