• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Meet Florence 7 yo European rescue cat in Canada

ValerieE

All-Access Member
Registered
Florence is a rescue cat, 7 years old, neutered, small 3.8 Kg 8.4 lb, very nervous animal and timid around visitors, fears the doorbell, does not like to be held. She is an indoor cat with summer visit to our backyard She got all her rabies vaccines up to Jan 2020 and the FVRCP every 3 years last one in 2019. She used to have the sniffles 2 3 times a year and our vet prescribed her some L-lysine which she took in 2018 and 2019 which helped with the runny nose. She also has, since being rescued, a constant discharge in her left eye. No antibiotic treatment worked as symptoms came back and got worse. She was fed kibbles in her foster family then we fed her grain free kibbles and canned food. When I heard of Medical Medium in 2018 I introduced the Honest Kitchen dehydrated food and in 2020 she was fed 100% HK all the time. This past summer she started not liking the food and got fleas for the first time and that prompted me to change her diet and experiment with raw food and homemade cooked food. I have plenty of questions about fleas and diet as result. Looking forward to reading all the advice and knowledge here. Since we live in Ontario Canada, getting the recommended supplements and vitamins is not always possible.

aruna

Cat mom
Administrator
All-Access Member
Hi, @ValerieE , welcome and thank you for being such a great pet parent to Florence. Before anyone jumps in, did you have a chance to look at the great ebook we have on fleas? It could give you some of your needed answers (you have to be logged in to the website for it to open): Non member login - Holistic Actions!
Best of luck!

ValerieE

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi, @ValerieE , welcome and thank you for being such a great pet parent to Florence. Before anyone jumps in, did you have a chance to look at the great ebook we have on fleas? It could give you some of your needed answers (you have to be logged in to the website for it to open): Non member login - Holistic Actions!
Best of luck!
Thank you for the link. Very informative. I have started reading it in details, will post questions if any.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom