• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Meditation Music

JamieK

VIP Member
Registered
Hi Everyone

I just wanted to share this with you all.

I mostly work from home on the phone answering customers questions, which can be stressful at times. To keep me calm and positive along with my three dogs Xena, Jaxson and Ryder we listen to meditation music on youtube.com. I have it playing softly in the back ground on my TV. My dogs love it. They curl up on the couch and are so relaxed and calm.

Here is a link to start you out on. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=meditation+music+for+positive+energy. I listen to Native American Flute or Tibetan Flute, we also have the option of listening to animal meditation music https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=animal+meditation+music

I hope you all get to enjoy these as much as my family does.

HA! Support

Administrator
VIP Member
Registered
Thank you, Jamie!

I enjoy listening to these as well!

Kim (from Support)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for sharing these Jamie!

And here's the 9 hour Tibetan sound bowl meditation for pets that I mentioned when we spoke:

JamieK

VIP Member
Registered
Thank you. We will try that one tomorrow.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Bettina!

Both cats and dogs (and other species including humans) will like all of the ones shared so far. Here are a few others:

DayshaG

Community Member
Registered
@JamieK that is so cool you and your pets enjoy meditation music, I love the idea! I myself am reiki level 2 certified and have been giving my kitties reikie regularly. I feel it helps them with their physical and emotional issues. I also was inspired this year on Holistic Actions to try EFT using myself as a surrogate for my kitties. I already had training on doing EFT on myself and it is also very helpful. I usually do tapping on myself which to me seems to "start up" my energy in my palms and I go right into reiki immediately after. So many options we have for our beloved fur babies!

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
@JamieK that is so cool you and your pets enjoy meditation music, I love the idea! I myself am reiki level 2 certified and have been giving my kitties reikie regularly. I feel it helps them with their physical and emotional issues. I also was inspired this year on Holistic Actions to try EFT using myself as a surrogate for my kitties. I already had training on doing EFT on myself and it is also very helpful. I usually do tapping on myself which to me seems to "start up" my energy in my palms and I go right into reiki immediately after. So many options we have for our beloved fur babies!
Daysha, I think that offering Reiki or any other healing energy daily is one of the best preventatives.
Dr. C

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom