• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Canine squamous cell carcinoma of gums

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Good luck!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Remember to make no decisions under duress.
Take in the info, then add it to your other research.
No one person has all the knowledge.
Ask a lot of questions.
Dr. C

RaulM

Registered
Oncologist is worried mass started in nose having ct scans done to see where is is and where it started. 😩

RaulM

Registered
If the ct shows nasal squamous cell carcinoma is that something that homeopathy can help or reverse ? Or will it just páliate?

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
It depends, as always. I would definitely go that route.
Be sure to ask about quality of life with their approach. And longevity.
Dr. C

RaulM

Registered
do you mean quality of life and longevity with the homeopathy place in Charlotte or with radiation With radiation vet here said she will have i year or less of life but even though she said she would have quality of life I don’t think so because of side effects and all other stuff given for side effects. I have seen this with friends animals that have gone that route😩

RaulM

Registered
I have made an appt with Charlotte vet. Hopefully he can prolong Lucy life because radiation is not gonna give quality of life. Thanks for all your help. I appreciate it.

RaulM

Registered
You are awesome. I think I am about to lose my 16 year old cat tomorrow. 😩😩

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
I agree with no radiation.
Please give homeopathy a try.
Dr. Chambreau

RaulM

Registered
Today I lost may cat to old age. For the past few days she was not showing beam. So I took to vet and turns out she had intestinal lymphoma. Vet said it was because she was old. I don’t buy it. All I know is she was not herself and in pain. Those decisions are hard. I am really sad cause that girl was my spirit. Thanks to this site for all your help and encouragement. 🙏🏻😊

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
She will be with you forever, Raul, for you are a different person.
Some people are super aware of the spirit of their cherished cats being with them forever.

Get a lot of hugs and take care of yourself now.
Dr. Christina

RaulM

Registered
Dog eating less is there any supplement that I can give her to enhance her meal. Or give her a high calorie supp. All help grateful.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
What are you currently feeding and what have you tried?
Is there anything she ever loved to eat?

RaulM

Registered
Can food she eats but not eating enough calories. So she is losing a bit of weight. Wanted to know if a good high calorie supp that I can feed with syringe. To supplement the canned food she is eating.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great question!

How about making your own with molasses, raw egg, whey powder, Hills a/d and structured water?

And or a protein powder shake like:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom