• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Loving Emma

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi,
My dear dear Emma girl crossed over earlier in December. Hard to believe for some, but I do not recall the day, date. But all of the events that occurred in her crossing are forever embedded in my heart.
She crossed at home with me. She and I had been taking hospice care of her. She crossed with no euthanasia.
But Dr Jensen, helped on the phone with a last minute homeopathic thought to ease Emma’s transition.
I was going to pause my activity with HA, as I now have no live pets. But I feel my still connecting with everyone will be a continued support. Besides, there is so much to learn in homeopathy medicine.
Beneficial to animal and human.
HA gives us a wonderful platform to learn and ask and support.
My best wishes to everyone human and critter.
Thank you,
Carol Liewald

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Thank you so much for sharing, Carol. I have known Emma and Carol for many years and can attest that Carol did her very best for Emma, and am glad she was rewarded by Emma passing at home.

I am so touched by how Carol, and so many other members, continue to make the almost superhuman effort to ensure good quality of life for their animal companions, even when some animals are much more challenged than others.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm so sorry for your loss, Carol. ?

Emma was one lucky pup.

Thanks so much for your kind words and support of HA! ???

We feel extraordinarily fortunate for the opportunity to help in any way.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom