• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Liver, pancreas or gallbladder failure with high liver enzymes

cindypinera

All-Access Member
Registered
Attached is a report written by my cousin's vet regarding the status of her 9 year old Yorkie. Looking at the report what questions would you ask? My first thought would be to try stopping many of the drugs but continue with the IV nutrition. Then choose a remedy to help detox the liver and replace the pain medication with Arnica.

Below is information from her animal communicator.

Hi Renette,
I'm so sorry Precious is unwell.
She connected with me easily, eager to share what she knows. We are connected now, as I type.
In the instant I connected with her, I got a sense of a "possession" - some energy other than hers that has entered her body.
I asked if there is a foreign energy in her body. She says, "Yes. I balled it all up so it would stay in one place." I asked what/who it is she balled up: "All the stresses around me - in the world and in this house - I pull it inward so I didn't have to face it outward".
She says "there is a lump on my gall bladder". I make it a point not to study anatomy of 4-leggeds for fear my brain knowledge will interfere with the communication. When I scan her body, I do see a black lump, very small and round like a pea, on an organ that is a little below her rib cage and centered in the abdomen. What I see is something outside the organ, not inside She points to it saying, "There it is. Don't you see it?"
I'm asking if she's ready to let it go and she says, "Not until life is like pillows and cotton candy." I interpret that to mean soft and sweet, but it might have a different meaning to you. If it does, go with your interpretation. It would be the correct one.
I'm asking her about treatment and recovery. She said she will be running a fever soon. "Running because I don't want to be here anymore. This world is too heavy."
When asking if there's anything we can do to help her, she shrugs her shoulders. It seems she is done conversing.

My reply to Renette:

Wow great reading from Nina. Yes negative energy can definitely effect your health. There is a lot of fear being created with the pandemic. Watching the news on TV increases that fear and animals can feel that negative energy.
I am impressed that Nina refers her patients to Dr Loops. I do know him personally. He was my first homeopathic teacher. I attended his weekend homeopathic vet course in Maine and bought many of my books from him. He has lectured on the Holistic Actions membership site and now specializes in treating cancer homeopathically. He is also a conventional vet.
All the holistic vets on the membership site have used Reiki and believe in animal communication.
There are homeopathic remedies for anxiety. These include Arsenicum, Ignatia, Aconite, Gelsemium, Argenticum nit, and even the Bach flower rescue remedy.
So I would definitely contact Dr Loops or become a member of Holistic Actions. Our next meeting is on Monday at 8 PM.
Meanwhile it is possible that if you have anxiety you will need to be treated so that the atmosphere around you becomes like pillows and cotton candy as Precious has requested

Attachments

• Yorkie 9 years old (Precious) with high liver enzymes.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 2

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Cindy-

I’m so sorry to hear about Precious. :( Wow, she has a lot going on!

In my experience with working with pups in specialty hospitals, the best strategy is often to let them do their work (not asking them to change many of the drugs or protocols that they are using).

However, your cousin may want to share her desire to be as supportive to Precious’s natural healing mechanisms by minimizing as many invasive treatments as possible (this may include some drugs).

For example, she had an injectable anesthetic (propofol) to place a feeding tube. This is useful routine vet support, but we also know how helpful not eating can be (except in patients with chronic anorexia and emaciation). Especially for pancreatic support.

I gotta run to clinics now but hopefully will get to post again soon.

One big question though is the complete context for this acute flare of her chronic dis-ease? BEAM histiry, prior problems, history, etc

Btw-is your cousin working with a holistic vet?

cindypinera

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Dr. Jeff,
My cousin was able to get a consultation from Dr. Loops. He has prescribed Arsenicum album 200C and if no improvement switch to Phosphorus 200C. Precious was moved from Appleton Wisconsin to a critical care unit in Milwaukee. Amazingly the vets at that clinic in Milwaukee are open to homeopathy and will be adding Dr Loop's protocol to their protocols. Dr. Loops was also surprised.

Precious is a rescue dog with lots of anxiety. She likes to hide in corners. She lives with a Pomeranian (also a rescue) and has a needy relationship. The two dogs are always together. The Pomeranian also has anxiety issues but not as bad as Precious the Yorkie.

Precious was also a picky eater. I did get my cousin to switch her to raw food. However sometimes she still does not want to eat.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I just got an update from my cousin. The critical care unit called to say that Precious was breathing really hard. By the time Renette arrived Precious had died. Unfortunately we will never know if the remedies would have helped. I know a diagnosis of liver failure or pancreatitis is not easy to treat in the allopathic world.

Have you had success with those conditions in the past? If so which were the predominant remedies for dogs? Looking at Roger Morrison's Desktop Companion there certainly are many choices. Not so easy to figure out symptoms in an animal that can't tell you how they feel. We observe but our conclusions are not always accurate.

How would you have interpreted the animal communicator's discussion with Precious? She talks about being balled up and having a lump on her gallbladder.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm so sorry to hear about Precious Cindy.

Please give Renette my condolences.?❤️ ?

Yes, I've had success and the remedies have been varied (from "acute" to "chronic" remedies) depending on the specific symptoms (not the diagnoses) of the individual pet.

Not sure how to interpret the info.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom