• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Join the Celery Juice for Pets Movement!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi everyone.

We're starting a study to see if celery juice can improve quality of life for dogs and cats the way Anthony William has found that it can for people.

Anthony advises drinking 16 oz of fresh celery juice on an empty stomach every day.

Ideally using a masticating juicer, but any kind of juicer or even a Ninja blender (ask Amy about this fantastic kitchen tool) is fine.

16 oz. is the amount we are using for dogs over 50 lbs.

12 oz. for dogs 25-49 pounds, 8 oz. for 10-25 pounds and 4 oz for dogs under 10 pounds and cats.

If you would like to be part of this study, just go ahead and add to this thread.

Perhaps Abby would like to get involved @adlibutti@yahoo_com ?

Dr. Jeff

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
If you are drinking the celery juice yourself, please post your results.
I plan on starting it soon. I have been eating a lot of celery and will be getting a juicer soon.
Dr. Christina

jsqueglia

All-Access Member
Registered

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes!

Organic is absolutely best whenever possible.

There can indeed be many potential toxins in non-organic foods such as in the most commercial pet foods.

I say whenever possible because all organic celery had been out of stock for almost 1 week in our local stores.

It's often better to thoroughly wash non-organic celery to remove some of the pesticides etc. than to go for days or weeks without drinking any of the juice at all.

Dr. Jeff

novasimpson

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi! I am planning on starting this for myself and for the pups. I was reading for humans it is best to drink on an empty stomach.

I am not sure if the pups will drink even a little bit of celery juice -what are other people doing? Mixing with food? Also, I was planning on starting with a smaller amount then mentioned....do you think it is worth doing?

I had trouble finding organic celery at my local whole foods and grocery store but found a bunch at Trader Joe's.

Thank you!

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi everyone.

We're starting a study to see if celery juice can improve quality of life for dogs and cats the way Anthony William has found that it can for people.

Anthony advises drinking 16 oz of fresh celery juice on an empty stomach every day.

Ideally using a masticating juicer, but any kind of juicer or even a Ninja blender (ask Amy about this fantastic kitchen tool) is fine.

12 oz. for dogs 25-49 pounds, 8 oz. for 10-25 pounds and 4 oz for dogs under 10 pounds and cats.

If you would like to be part of this study, just go ahead and add to this thread.

Dr. Jeff
What exactly is the benefit ?

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
We have been juicing celery when we can. The other day there was another woman at the celery section. We kept grabbing stalk after stalk of celery. She finally asked me if I was also juicing. It takes a lot to get me to drink 16 oz. I really don't like it. That is putting it mildly. I didn't think to give if to the dogs. I will try but I'm not sure I can get that much juice into them. I'll update later. I have a Breville juicer which I don't think is the best.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
It's wonderful to hear that others here are joining the celery juice movement.

Judy, great question about specific benefits in dogs.

Researching that answer is exactly why we're doing the study!

As per Anthony, specific benefits range from decreasing inflammation to aiding digestion and detoxification.

Possibly even decreasing cancer growth.

Basically just improving both Vitality and Balance. And helping your pets' bodies work better.

Great point Liz. Dogs (and especially cats) also don't seem to like the flavor. Some people are adding as drop or two of green tripe juice to get their dog's to drink it.

Syringing it into their mouths also works!

Perhaps Judy will let us know if Lola drinks it...

Dr. Jeff

altuspups

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi everyone.

Dr. Jeff

Yes - I'd love to join in...I've occasionally given my dogs celery juice...on two occasions my lab passed struvite stones within hours after celery juice. I dont know if that was a coincidence but it concerned me that I might have pushed her to cleanse too much.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
This is reminding me to buy celery for myself - and still need to get a juicer.
Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, what an awesome response (passing stones right after the celery juice)!

This is an indication of your pup's body quickly getting stronger after the juice.

Do you remember how much of the juice you gave, whether it was on an empty stomach, or if there were any BEAM changes after the juice?

Thanks so much!

Dr. Jeff

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
Anthony Williams was on Entertainment Tonight! Have not been able to get celery this week! Well they did have it at Acme for $6.99 for a little stalk. But I didn't buy. When I started this it was $2.99 at Whole Foods. Supply and demand. I still have to try it on Penny and Ernie. But I'll be lucky to get a dropper full in them.

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi everyone.

Dr. Jeff
Lola and I will start

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Judy.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hiya everyone!

This thread is the perfect place to continue the discussion about doing your own research and making your own decisions.

Research, such as observing your pets symptoms, listening to your vets and others, and reading reliable resources all help you make informed decisions.

This discussion about the celery juice movement that my friend Anthony started is a great example.

It is helping millions of people around the world.

Here are some relevant words from Anthony William:

"...If you're wondering why celery juice has become so popular, it's because it works! Millions of people are drinking celery juice because it's helping them heal all kinds of symptoms and illnesses, from acne and eczema to digestive issues and anxiety.

One of the main reasons celery juice is helping so many people heal is because this miraculous herbal extraction contains undiscovered sodium cluster salts that bring healing to the root causes of many symptoms and conditions...

...I’ve seen thousands of people who suffer from chronic and mystery illness restore their health by drinking 16 ounces of celery juice daily on an empty stomach. That’s why long ago I started the movement of drinking pure, straight celery juice ...

...Celery juice is teeming with powerful anti-inflammatory properties. This means it’s highly beneficial for people who suffer from chronic and mystery illnesses, including conditions labeled “autoimmune.” Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), fibromyalgia, myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), Lyme disease, migraines, vertigo, celiac disease, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diabetes, psoriasis, eczema, acne, lupus, etc...

...If you’re worried that the sodium in celery is a problem because you’ve heard that “salt is salt,” know that the sodium in celery is not just salt or the basic mineral sodium. Medical research and science have not yet discovered the different varieties of sodium in celery, nor how beneficial they are. Celery’s naturally occurring sodium actually helps stabilize blood pressure, bringing it down when it’s too high and up when it’s too low. Further, it won’t dehydrate your organs—instead, it clings to toxic, dangerous salts from poor-quality foods and helps draw them out of your body while replacing them with undiscovered cluster salts...

...The mineral salts specifically in celery are instrumental in the electricity that governs the body—they’re building blocks for neurotransmitter chemicals, they ignite electrical impulse activity, and they support neuron function. A brain with weak electrical impulses and weak neurotransmitters shuts down and goes into “low battery” mode—which makes celery juice, a battery charger for the brain, an answer to stop this from happening. Mineral salts keep the heart pumping and create the neurotransmitters needed to take information from point A to point B, that is, from neuron to neuron...

Don’t let the simplicity of humble celery mask it’s strength—it’s often the simplest of measures in life that gracefully work wonders in the most complex situations..."

Modern science does not have all of the answers.

Sometimes you need to think outside the conventional medicine "box".

For example, celery juice clearly seems to be activating the ability to heal, even though what is known "scientifically" about the ingredients of celery says that it shouldn't.

All of your research, including Anthony's wisdom, are important pieces of the healing puzzle.

Open-minded observers like professional scientists, doctors and citizen scientists do not discount any information including results from homeopathic treatment and that from medical intuitives.

My observation is that like homeopathy, celery juice may be working energetically.

In addition to the physiologic effect of the special salts or other nutrients in celery.

It is clinically crystal clear that our companion animals can have happier lives with better quality by keeping your minds open and considering other "non-scientific" therapies.

Your common-sensical and intuitive open minds allow your pets to benefit from the awesome modern molecular diagnostic methods that identify and define internal symptoms and diagnose dis-eases.

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with celery juice for yourselves or for your pets in this thread.

Last edited:

jenna

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello everyone! I shared this photo of my malamute with Dr. Jeff and he thought that this would be a good place to share it as well. I love this thread topic because my family and I drink celery juice every day and have for a while now and we can't imagine life without it. Most people don't believe that our dogs love celery but they really do and I have photographic proof lol. Every morning and afternoon when I bring out the celery to start juicing it, our dogs come running into the kitchen to ask for a few stalks. But now they are trying to cut out the middle man by taking it straight from source lol. The other day I was bringing the groceries into the house and I had left a few bags of celery on the kitchen floor while I ran back out to the car to grab the rest. When I came back in, I found our malamute with his face buried in the celery bag and by the time I grabbed my camera he was pulling a bunch out of the bag to enjoy all by himself! He usually watches over the groceries but I guess he was really craving some celery that day :)

Celery 1.jpg

Last edited:
F

Frances

If you are drinking the celery juice yourself, please post your results.
I plan on starting it soon. I have been eating a lot of celery and will be getting a juicer soon.
Dr. Christina
I have been drinking the celery juice as Anthony William suggests. I love it and have found many benefits from feeling more energetic, people pay me compliments that’s my skin is glowing, and I have grown to love this herb , that originally I could not consume because I didn’t like it. Two of my children and husband drink it and they swear by it as well. I also give each of my dogs a small stick of celery to chew on. They won’t drink the juice but I do pour it into their breakfast and chop up celery and put it on their food.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom