• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Is it too late to give Vax Detox from Jackson Galaxy

LilF

Community Member
Registered
Blossom got a ton of vaccines upon entering the shelter the beginning of Sept. Her latest Vax was the 2nd shot of the Da2PP shot on Sept 30th. I was asking for something to detox her like Lyssin, Thuja etc... like I used on my dog back in 2009---that one had a lot of reverse sneezing from it but when I gave her the thuja she seemed to stop it. Blossom also had reverse sneezing but I did not give her anything other than the fiber in her food that was suggested. So now I just read in the member resources that Jackson Galaxy has a vax detox to be given 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after. That "after "window is now gone and wondered if I should still order it and give it to her. By the time I get it, it might be another week. I am giving her Clay and Fiber but thought the Galaxy somehow addresses it on some other level like the Thuja I gave my dog back in 2009. Thanks

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Lil!

Depending on her individual susceptibility to vaccination, and on her body's ability to re-balance (a vaccine is an energetic and physiologic stress that can throw off homeostasis/balance), she may not need anything. Many dogs do not.

However, it is never too late (or too early) to promote vitality, balance and flow of information and energy throughout her body and give her all of the things you mentioned.

Above all is to feed her fresh and vital food and to keep her happy.

You're doing all three. Good work!!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
A short time of flower essences is never a problem. I would give it for a week, then keep on hand for 3 years from now when you need Rabies again.

My question is if the reverse sneezing ceased. If yes, she has probably detoxed herself. If no, you could try a dose of Thuja, or work with a homeopathic vet (until you take some of the classes and learn more) to select the remedy that is needed by her now.

Homeopathy is an individualized medicine. We use this individual's specific symptoms and traits to select one from the over 7,000 available that most closely matches. sometimes, we do just try a "one for all" type remedy like thuja when there are symptoms after a vaccine.

the best is to always be working with a homeopathic vet, keeping a journal, observing changes, then being in contact if symptoms persist.

Dr. Christina

LilF

Community Member
Registered
Yes, come to think.... her symptoms seem to have resolved pretty well, that CIRDC cured without any antibiotics. Thank you for all your guidance---it was a nailbiter for me to decide but saw that the intensity was decreasing and she was only doing the coughing in the mornings. Her lower stress level seems to have helped tremendously as she acclimated to her new home. She knows the routine all the way down to when she gets an extended petting session in the mornings after she goes out. I do believe the fresh diet really has speeded up her healing with only a few additions. Turns out she loves bones and chews them in a few minutes so I will have to get her larger size bones to chew. I stopped giving her the Jackson Galaxy "Trauma" in her water a couple weeks ago. I still spray her area with Rescue Remedy when I leave the house. I just had the idea to put her snuffle mat in the back seat of the car to get her to ride in the car. She is obsessed with it and when I leave the house she doesn't even care after I put it on the floor for her to devour.

LilF

Community Member
Registered
@Dr. Christina I know.....that is what I like about having pets with problems, it keeps my brain challenged with ideas. I had other ideas with a scared pet in 2015 like how he would not come out the back door. Finally I propped the door open with a gallon of water while I cleaned the garage and out he came...There were so many things like that. I will load the snuffle mat with lots of goodies and try it out in the next few days and let you all know.....

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom