• Your logins to the main site and to this support forum are NOT the same. To get access to this forum, you must be a ALL-ACCESS member (register here). You will receive login information the day you register. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please use the Contact us form. First time posting? Watch this video and Follow this posting guide

Introduction-Melissa C

MelissaC

All Access Member
Hello-

I am super excited to be a part of Holistic Actions! I love the format, and I look forward to learning a lot. My name is Melissa Courtney and I am the author of Waking Up With Dogs, a book about aging and letting go. I currently share my home with four dogs, Digger a 9yo silver lab, Batman a 5 yo Staffy mix, Brusier a 5 yo pit/hound mix, and Emmy a 5 yo golden mix. I also help care for my parents dogs two 14 yo tri-colored English Springer Spaniels Barney and Bella. I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Melissa

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
A belated welcome Missy!

We are super excited to have you here with us.:snowman:

How's the second edition of your book coming along?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
How can we help at this time?:unsure:

Do you have any questions about exercises ?, PT and conditioning for tomorrow, or about cancer for the upcoming cancer series?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom