• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Internal vs external energies in homeopathy

JoannC

VIP Member
Registered
Hi Everyone. Need some help to understand more fully “residual energies”, and how to treat with classical homeopathy.
Some of you may know I have a 5 yr old cat who had multiple massive clonic tonic seizures ( 5 in a row) last April, left him blind in 1 eye for a few days and a hospitalization. He had multiple dx, polycythemia, epilepsy unknow etiology,hypoglycemia. With the help of a truly talented homeopathic vet Teddy is doing great now. He has some bizarre behavior but no major seizure issues.

Recently I had a QEST 4 test done by submitting samples of hair, nails, and gum swab and now I am trying to learn all I can on how the results of residual energies identified from his DNA, work with or in conjunction with classical homeopathy. Any thoughts, or experience with your pet using imprints would be appreciated. Just trying to expand my understanding as I still am so new to homeopathy. Thank you.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Teddy is truly blessed that you reached out for homeopathic treatment and that your homeopath (do share who that was) was able to find the matching remedies needed. Even the best homeopaths sometimes struggle. Sometimes this is because the vital force is weak and does not give clear enough symptoms to find the remedy. Sometimes we do not ask the right questions, and that is why some people have try several different homeopaths. You say Teddy is doing great now - that is wonderful. For any residual problems I would strongly suggest staying with that homeopath.

There are many different healing approaches and sometimes when one does not work, we need to use a different approach. The Qest-4 bioscans, and other "energy scans" can be useful and I have seen them help some people and animals. They are not homeopathy, though they may use those words. Homeopathy, as you are learning here at HA! follows the guidelines of Samuel Hahnemann and the main key is to use the totality of symptoms to find the one remedy whose tests produced the closest match to your pet's symptoms.

The bioscan is as different from homeopathy as are other useful treatments like osteopathy, acupuncture, herbs, etc.

Dr. Chambreau

JoannC

VIP Member
Registered
Thank you Dr Christina! Our homeopathic doctor is Dr Judy Herman. She is wonderful! And Teddy as broken through with some bizarre behaviors and she has been right there and right on target on how to treat him.

The QEST 4 was an opportunity for me to maybe help Dr Judy learn more about Teddy’s residual energies, but you are right, the residual energies identified for Teddy are parasitic in nature and to use general imprints on him instead of his constitutional remedy may be diasterious for him. Supplements particular to him and herbs maybe helpful but I trust Dr Judy to the fullest! She has years of experience and wisdom that has made Teddy as healthy as he is today even with some setbacks. And I can’t thank you enough for suggesting her to me!❤️

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom