• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Intention

AmyFeinman

HA! Faculty
This weekend I had a bad reaction to dairy and the usual cramping etc. did not surprise me. What did was waking up in the morning feeling nauseated and wanting to be alone, strongly. It reminded me of the drawing I did months ago and now updated for the occasion. What’s really interesting is when I self diagnosed and determined the remedy I was too tired to get it. Then about 20 minutes later I felt ready to interact again. Hmmm intention was enough to shift things? 14FE4448-E982-4183-8E02-E412035986F2.jpeg

AmyFeinman

HA! Faculty
Emergency kits of the 4 A’s - Aconite, Apis, Arnica, Arsenicum plus Nux Vomica and Pulsatilla make a great start especially for times when you need one fast.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Cute cartoon Amy. Do you still have the "I vomited" one? If so, perhaps post it in this thread.

Great question about potency Michelle!

Any potency that you have available is the best one to use.

I took a peak into Amy's 4-A kit and see she has various potencies (from 30c up to 10M) of the remedies she could find in the homeopathic medicine drawer in the house.

G

ginnyw

I bought my first kit in 30c, and gradually moved to a few 200c. I have a great many LMs as well, but I don't normally use these for acute conditions. 1M and 10M are good when you are darn sure what you're dealing with and need it fixed right now. I do tend to treat remedies with respect as to their power:) A 30c will nearly always give a strong indication of whether the remedy is helpful.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom