• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeopathic Remedy for Karma

Keely Parr

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you Dr. Jeff and Dr. Christina for your very helpful comments on symptoms, case taking and using the repertory.

I used the New World Veterinary Repertory with the following symptoms:

Kidneys; Inflammation; uremia, with; vomiting, with
Stomach, nausea, vomiting, foamy, frothy
Urinary, urination, profuse
Stool, agg., while eating
Stool, odor, like bad eggs

The only remedy that fit this whole picture was Arsenicum Album. I read the Materia medica in Murphy's and it fits, especially in regard to the following: Anemia, Colitis, Kidney, diseases, Gastroenteritis , nausea, nephritis, uremia, vomiting, loss of appetite with thirst with nausea. Karma had colitis as a kitten and his stomach definitely bothers him because he sometimes sits on his haunches as he is waiting for his food so I think the gastroenteritis is applicable.

I have a caveat please that I would like to raise. I was working with a homeopathic vet before I found this forum and Dr. Jeff. Arsenicum album was one of the remedies given, first at 30c and then at 200c. In addition, the gastrointestinal issues that Karma has, e.g. the vomiting, smelly stool, etc. were treated as IBD without regard to the kidney disease. So my question is could the remedies which were changed almost monthly made the kidney disease worse? Karma's kidney values based on his blood tests were significantly worse after the homeopathy than before.

I would be comfortable with perhaps dosing Karma with arsenicum album 6c but I will wait for your comments. It is hard for me to assess how Karma did on the Arsenicum Album previously because the doses may have been too high and different remedies were prescribed in close proximity to each other.

Both Karma and I thank you,
Keely

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great question Keely!

Homeopathic medicines cant make the problem worse in and of themselves.

They can however send the body in the wrong direction such that some "new" symptoms arise or worsen.

Great rubric choices!

I agree with a single dose of Ars 6c and then proper evaluation.

Keely Parr

All-Access Member
Registered
Good morning:

I have been using the Ars 6c with good results. I am dosing him every 10-15 days or so and successing more as the months go by. Should I perhaps dose at 30c? His appetite is good, energy is good, mood is good, however he continues to sit in meatloaf position daily while waiting for food and in between dishes of food. I have controlled the vomiting of white foam with sodium citrate. I tried robinia (labeled as the homeopathic antacid) without much results.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Keely

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hiya Keely-

Sure. If he has plateaued with the 6c, the next step is a test dose of 30c.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom