• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeo Summit

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
Just listened to Denise Straiges.
Fascinating!
Seemed to me a valuable listen into understanding more the books and potencies we use.
Just thought I’d pass along her name, if anyone is interested.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Carol! Please keep us updated with the sessions you watch and find worthwhile.

Dr. Jensen's should be great!

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi again, I just watched the water elements. So interesting! I’d hoped he would bring in Pearl remedy,,,maybe next time.
I listened to dear dr Jensen first up!!
Taking care of emma now,,,,and saving my Dr Jeff for my next sit down!
As the world turns and works, after I listened to Denise Straiges, I was looking at my bookshelf for something unrelated, and saw Whitmont book The Alchemy of Healing. Never read it, don’t know why I have it, or even when I got it!
The truths are always among us.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi again, Carol. Did you have any questions about Dr. Jensen's talk?

I think you'll enjoy Whitmont's book.

Another book, but not about homeopathy, about being the best that we can is a new book called:

It's a dense read, but is a very worthwile primer about how we can all go beyond Maslow's basic needs (physiological, safety, love, esteem and self-actualization).

The key concepts of having morre fun, being happy, playful and open to new experiences apply to our pets as well.

Helping our pets to be happier and enjoy fun things in life can also speed up their healing.

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
Thanks much Dr Jeff. I will give this book a “try”!
Trying another book Straiges recommended,,a homeopathic love story!
So much to do, so much to want to do, so limited times! :)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes! I too highly recommend Rima Handley's wonderful love story between Melanie and Samuel Hahnemann. It's a quick and fun read.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom