• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homemade Toothpaste Recipe from Dr. Katie

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Sue asked for the coconut oil toothpaste that Dr. Katie mentioned.

Here it is:

Homemade Toothpaste

▪ 2 tsp of coconut oil
▪ 1/2 cup baking soda
▪ 1/2 tsp cinnamon
▪ 1/2 tsp probiotics

➢ Mix all of the ingredients together until smooth and then apply to the dog’s tooth brush

You can also find the recipe in the slide handout which Dr. Katie used for her Empower Hour! webinar.

Click/tap here for the slide handout.

JoannC

VIP Member
Registered
Sue asked for the coconut oil toothpaste that Dr. Katie mentioned.

Here it is:

Homemade Toothpaste

▪ 2 tsp of coconut oil
▪ 1/2 cup baking soda
▪ 1/2 tsp cinnamon
▪ 1/2 tsp probiotics

➢ Mix all of the ingredients together until smooth and then apply to the dog’s tooth brush

You can also find the recipe in the slide handout which Dr. Katie used for her Empower Hour! webinar.

Click/tap here for the slide handout.
Dr Jeff, thank you so much for this very informative Empower Hour. Both my 2 kitties and and my mom’s 11 yr old dog will benefit from what I have learned from this session! And of course I will check with my homeopathic Dr too. Is the probiotic you mentioned Entero for cats too? ?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome JoAnn. It's my pleasure yo be able to help spread this great info.

Yup, VRS Entero is for kitties (any pet can benefit from it) too!

JoannC

VIP Member
Registered
You're welcome JoAnn. It's my pleasure yo be able to help spread this great info.

Yup, VRS Entero is for kitties (any pet can benefit from it) too!

Hi Dr Jeff, can I give VRS Entero and 1-TDC in the same day. I would like to start my moms dog who is 11 on Entero but would also like to rub her gums with the 1-TCD since they are in bad shape, not sure if both can be given in the same day since both boost immune systems. Thank you for your recommendation.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes you absolutely can JoAnn!

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
@Dr. Jeff - thank you for this awesome EH! I noticed Koby has bad breath recently. I brush his teeth every day with coconut oil & AnimalEO Dog Breath Lite and/or Dr. Judy Morgan's Dental Drops...but I still notice tartar (but gum not inflamed). I read this thread and you'd recommended two products - 1-TDC and Entero...which one(s) would you recommend for Koby?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Christine!

For the tartar buildup, and considering what you are already doing, I'd try Proden Plaque-Off possibly with 1-TDC.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom