• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hi I am new to this group and looking for someone who does phone consultations and a holistic vet for my two Yorkies. I live in Illinois. Any help would be appreciated!

ShelleyE

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi I am new to the group and would like to know how I can find a vet who does phone consultations for homeopathy. And a holistic vet. I live in Illinois. Thank you for the help!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Shelley and welcome to HA! Thanks for making your first post. We appreciate your support. ?

Would you consider teleconsulting with a vet homeopath?

If so, the vet can be anywhere in the world.

Do either of your pups have a problem, or are you primarily being proactive?

BTW-Archie, my Gorkie, says hi!yum archie edit.png

ShelleyE

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi De Jeff I just now saw this. I spoke with tou a couple of days ago. I did consult with one in North Carolina. I would like someone that comes very well recommended that you trust. Also would you have a names of any homeopathic vets in Northern Illinois? I am striking out.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom