• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hi and thank you for including me in this great group!

JodyLT

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Hi Everyone -

My name is Jody Miller-Young and I am the mom of Sophie, Jasper and Ani (short for Anabelle). They are my furry babies and fill the maternal hole in my heart since my daughter grew up and left home years ago. I am very interested in holistic healing and discovered homeopathy when Morgan (my human daughter) was 3. I've used it on and off in my life, hers, friends and my pets for the past 30+ years, with some great successes.

I fell off the wagon a few years back, but when homeopathy triggered my healing for a gut issue I have for months and months, I rededicated myself to it. To me, it is one of the most fascinating and ingenious healing practices out there, and I love that it is a safe, do no harm modality.

I would love to connect with the community here, offer any of my own insights from my own experiences, get advice from Dr. Jeff and the other vets here and hear what has been working and for what from all of you

I want to spread the word of homeopathy as much as I can and, toward that end, plan to use my radio show/podcast, Bark & Swagger, as well as an upcoming more health and wellness focused show to do just that. So, success stories, case studies, all of that is super interesting and helps spread the word that these methods can be successful and be a far better choice than any suppressive methods.

I so look forward to connecting with you, reading your posts and posting here myself.

Please stay healthy and safe out there in this crazy world we now live in, and keep those fur babies close. A pic at my brother's house during one of our hurricanes down here in Florida, and other pics of our babies.

Jody

Sophie, Albie, Ani, Jasper at Maurice's.JPG

Sophie smiling in grass.JPG

Bella & Beau-Jasper outdoors w Ani.jpg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome Jody, and thanks for sharing the beautiful pics of your pups!

How exciting that your mission, like that of HA!, is to get the word out about working with the body to heal the underlying cause or dis-ease instead of just suppressing symptoms.

Let's start our working together with the four words that life, health and homeostasis (balance) are all about.

It's All About Energy

JodyLT

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Welcome Jody, and thanks for sharing the beautiful pics of your pups!

How exciting that your mission, like that of HA!, is to get the word out about working with the body to heal the underlying cause or dis-ease instead of just suppressing symptoms.

Let's start our working together with the four words that life, health and homeostasis (balance) are all about.
All for that, Dr. Jeff! So look forward to being here, sharing, caring and learning. :) Happy Sunday!

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Everyone -

My name is Jody Miller-Young and I am the mom of Sophie, Jasper and Ani (short for Anabelle). They are my furry babies and fill the maternal hole in my heart since my daughter grew up and left home years ago. I am very interested in holistic healing and discovered homeopathy when Morgan (my human daughter) was 3. I've used it on and off in my life, hers, friends and my pets for the past 30+ years, with some great successes.

I fell off the wagon a few years back, but when homeopathy triggered my healing for a gut issue I have for months and months, I rededicated myself to it. To me, it is one of the most fascinating and ingenious healing practices out there, and I love that it is a safe, do no harm modality.

I would love to connect with the community here, offer any of my own insights from my own experiences, get advice from Dr. Jeff and the other vets here and hear what has been working and for what from all of you

I want to spread the word of homeopathy as much as I can and, toward that end, plan to use my radio show/podcast, Bark & Swagger, as well as an upcoming more health and wellness focused show to do just that. So, success stories, case studies, all of that is super interesting and helps spread the word that these methods can be successful and be a far better choice than any suppressive methods.

I so look forward to connecting with you, reading your posts and posting here myself.

Please stay healthy and safe out there in this crazy world we now live in, and keep those fur babies close. A pic at my brother's house during one of our hurricanes down here in Florida, and other pics of our babies.

Jody

Sophie, Albie, Ani, Jasper at Maurice's.JPG

Sophie smiling in grass.JPG

Bella & Beau-Jasper outdoors w Ani.jpg
They are ADORABLE!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom