• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Helping all Pets Using Vitality From Negative Ions

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Using negative ions may also be a safe and effective way to soothe inflamed ears.

It would be awe-some to evaluate the effectiveness of the ionbok for ear "infections".

Ideally 15 minutes/day of an ionbox held 6-8 inches away from the ear. However, use it as close as your pet will tolerate. Some pets don't like the fan blowing in a sensitive ear.

If anyone uses it this way, please let me know in this thread or on your BEAM questionnaire.

The inflammation should increase absorption of the negative ions through the skin of the ear.

Holding the ionbox near the ear when combined with ion inhalation could improve outcomes even more.

Dr. Sara

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
Where do we find the on-line questionnaire to complete before starting to use the Ionbox?

LindaG

Registered
I've also just purchased two and would like to sign up for the study. Not sure how to sign up...

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Dr Jeff, I just received my Ion Box and will set it up tonight. You can sign me up for the study and I’ll let you know how we are all doing per the protocol! Very excited to try this and see how Teddy and Timmy do!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks to everyone who will participate in this study.

The BEAM pre-questionnaire link should appear in this thread in the next day or two.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks again to all HA! members enrolling in the study and to anyone reading this thread.

Here's the questionnaire for before using the ionbox:

Dr. Sara

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
Three questions have no option for 'no problems seen' - problem solved now!

Last edited:

Gina M.

All-Access Member
Registered
We received our 2 units yesterday and we plugged one into the living room an hour ago. Fudge’s B.e.a.m was a little off today. He was very restless. He is now resting in his bed not too far from the ionbox. We are excited to add this into our home.

BE5FB3BA-94B8-4191-B7D0-AC23A9E6A8DC.jpeg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wonderful that you are trying this out Gina!

Is the cord long enough to put the unit under the table and closer to his face?

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Dr Jeff, Teddy,Timmy and I have signed up for the study. We have been using the Ion Box each night and we all seem to be sleeping throughout the entire night! Usually Teddy wakes up at 4 or 4:30 and has not all week???? It’s wonderful to finally sleep through the night, I think it’s been about a year!

So there is something to this! Thank you what an amazing device to have because we are just outside the city?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome, JoAnn! I'm so glad to hear about Teddy's better sleeping.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Oh, and I forgot to warn @everyone not to touch the center of the working ionizer if you also have earbuds in.

The negative ions may give you an ear shock!

If you need to pick up an ionizer while it is working and you have earbuds in, no problem. Just pick it up by the white case, and avoid the center (where the generator is).

LindaG

Registered
We had two ionboxes running for twelve days and Sydney got a HUGE almost frantic energy boost. Verging on wild. Turned them off and he quickly returned to his normal. Just turned them on again and we'll see if there might have been something else going on that contributed or if that happens again. If so, we'll probably reduce the amount of time a day we have them on.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, Linda!

As we just discussed on your member call, it is amazing and wonderful to hear that Syd is so super-sensitive to the negative ions!

This surge in energy is an awe-some testimonial to the correlation between negative ions and vitality.

We'll be very curious to see what happens in your little experiment. Please update when you know more.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I was thinking about Dr. Pizzorno's "unified theory of disease" webinar in Oct. This theory is based on toxic exposure. Since the majority of toxins that our pets take in are through the nose, if we are feeding clean food, using bottle/ filtered water and avoiding environmental toxins, a respiratory source of negative ions should be even more beneficial.unified.pngunified2.png

We had two ionboxes running for twelve days and Sydney got a HUGE almost frantic energy boost. Verging on wild. Turned them off and he quickly returned to his normal. Just turned them on again and we'll see if there might have been something else going on that contributed or if that happens again. If so, we'll probably reduce the amount of time a day we have them on.

Linda, about how far from his nose were the ionboxes?

TammiL

All-Access Member
Registered
Sounds promising for everyone and hope it works amazing! I just purchased one for both of my cats who are itchy! Waiting for it to arrive!

TammiL

All-Access Member
Registered
My Ion Box says it delivers tomorrow!
Dr. Jeff is there a specific regimen I should follow for Chewey or Tigger to help them heal from their Itch with the Negative Ion Box?

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
I read through the thread ...and may I trouble you to confirm that we should keep it on for at least 8 hours to start with? @Dr. Jeff

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
It depends Christine (sorry, couldn't resist)!

8 hours is great eventually, but any amount to start is fine. The more you can do, the better (I have my own within 12 inches whenever I am awake).

Overnight it is blowing between me in bed and Archie in his crate. In the am (when he is in his crate for up to 2 hours) I point it as close to him as I am able (based on the length of the cord).

Most pets do not seem super sensitive to the effects of the negative ions.

Improvements tend to occur gradually seen over the weeks and months.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
It depends Christine (sorry, couldn't resist)!

8 hours is great eventually, but any amount to start is fine. The more you can do, the better (I have my own within 12 inches whenever I am awake).

Overnight it is blowing between me in bed and Archie in his crate. In the am (when he is in his crate for up to 2 hours) I point it as close to him as I am able (based on the length of the cord).

Most pets do not seem super sensitive to the effects of the negative ions.

Improvements tend to occur gradually seen over the weeks and months.
Thanks Dr. Jeff - The cord is a bit short. I used an extension cord. :)

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom