• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Helping all Pets Using Vitality From Negative Ions

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
@Dr. Jeff - I plugged the IonBox to my laptop (via USB) while working on my laptop but I kept getting minor electrical shock when my hands are placed on the laptop. Anyone else experienced this?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Oops, sorry not to warn you not to touch the center of the ionbox (it should come with a warning IMO). It should be shock-free otherwise.

I learned this the hard way by getting a shock through the earbuds when I touched the center of the unit.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Oops, sorry not to warn you not to touch the center of the ionbox (it should come with a warning IMO). It should be shock-free otherwise.

I learned this the hard way by getting a shock through the earbuds when I touched the center of the unit.
I didn't touch the center of the ionbox nor had earbuds in...but I was still getting electrical shock when my wrists were touching the laptop :(

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hmm, I guess you were full of vitality and negative ions!

I have one of my units attached to my laptop every day and try not to touch the center but still get a static electricity type shock.

It’s probably related to environmental conditions and what else is going on.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Here's more about this shocking phenomenon:

EdwinA

All-Access Member
Registered
These look great. I’ve just ordered a couple.

Hope the negative ions are helping you, Dr Jeff!

LilF

Community Member
Registered
This article shows another way that negative ion article can also be helpful.

Especially as our days get darker and seasonal affective disorder (SAD) becomes more of a challenge for many of us:

Do these plug into an outlet. I notice yours is plugged into your computer... I would get a couple but then if you plug them into an outlet near where they sleep then you get EMF's??? How effective would it be in homes with open concepts, high ceilings....does the 3 foot rule kind of mitigate that? Anyway, hope to get a couple. Thanks

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Lil!

The ionbox can plug either into a USB (computer) or into a wall outlet. However, the cord is pretty short (2-3 feet).

LilF

Community Member
Registered
Just reading about the shocks now...If the dog explores it, I take it the dog gets shocked? Rethinking it now. But again, what was the code for a discount? Thanks

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great question Lil! The static electricity shocks refer to people touching the center of the unit and touching metal at the same time.

I've actually never seen a pet get shocked .

The code at ionbox.net is drjeff

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom