• Your logins to the main site and to this support forum are NOT the same. To get access to this forum, you must be a ALL-ACCESS member (register here). You will receive login information the day you register. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please use the Contact us form. First time posting? Watch this video and Follow this posting guide

Hello from Kelly in upstate NY

KellyB

All Access Member
Hi, my name is Kelly Beers - I’ve been lurking here for the past few months and finally wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I’m mom & caretaker to a 14+ yo Rat Terrier, Kismet (who acquired her name by the way we met) and a 6-7 yo kitty named Monet. Both are rescues; Kismet and I have been together a little more than 10 years, and Monet joined our pack a year ago last October. I’ve had pets for most of my life and like to think they’ve all helped to point me to the alternative path I try to follow with the lessons and wisdom they’ve imparted.

I’ve really enjoyed the resources here at HA! and though I have only scratched the surface of those resources, I’ve especially enjoyed the webinars with special guests. I feel I’ve learned a lot. Unfortunately Monday nights don’t work well for me to participate in the live ones, but I do try to catch them after the fact when I can.

It’s very nice to “meet” all of you! ?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom