• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hello!

JennyA

Community Member
Registered
Veterinarian
I just wanted to Introduce myself. My name is Jenny Allgier. I am a veterinarian who is technically "retired" due to my own illness. I had started a holistic acupuncture/herbal medicine service within a conventional western medical practice. I am also a Reiki master and animal Reiki practioner and used this modality in my work. I still send Reiki to some of my former patients--with their owner's (and their) permission.
At this point I am focusing on my own animals more. I have two older domestic shorthair cats and a 16? year old Boston Terrier/pug mix named "L.B."
I just watched Dr. Doug Knueven's excellent webinar from early January and feel like I have found a group of kindred spirits. I am so grateful! I directed the healing exercise he led us through towards "L.B." and he was jumping around like a puppy afterwards--true story! Thank you for being here!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome Dr. Jenny!

We are super glad that you are here helping to shift the vet paradigm! I'm sorry to hear about your own illness.
I directed the healing exercise he led us through towards "L.B." and he was jumping around like a puppy afterwards
Fantastic!! ? Yes, Dr. Doug is amazing!! ?‍♂️?✨

BTW-All of us vets, at this time, here at HA! are in some stage of retirement.

That just gives us all more time to share our experiences and knowledge/wisdom with the HA! community on this forum!

DayshaG

Community Member
Registered
I just wanted to Introduce myself. My name is Jenny Allgier. I am a veterinarian who is technically "retired" due to my own illness. I had started a holistic acupuncture/herbal medicine service within a conventional western medical practice. I am also a Reiki master and animal Reiki practioner and used this modality in my work. I still send Reiki to some of my former patients--with their owner's (and their) permission.
At this point I am focusing on my own animals more. I have two older domestic shorthair cats and a 16? year old Boston Terrier/pug mix named "L.B."
I just watched Dr. Doug Knueven's excellent webinar from early January and feel like I have found a group of kindred spirits. I am so grateful! I directed the healing exercise he led us through towards "L.B." and he was jumping around like a puppy afterwards--true story! Thank you for being here!
@JennyA welcome!!!!!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom