• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Healed and The Bengston Theory

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Healey my five year old Golden had two mast cell tumors removed on 07/13. Surgery went well but then on 8/7 a new small tumor appeared. Dr Jeff informed me of The Bengston Theory which is “Energy of intention”. I am still learning about this but I really want to try it and believe it! On 08/22 he started with Bengston water. I succuss it and mix with a cup of filtered water and with a q tip touch his gum four times per day. Then I put a cotton ball in the cup and then hold on tumor. While doing this I really try to send positive feelings and talk to him about his cancer going away. I’m hoping we are connecting with this. Please feel free to ask questions which will need to be answered mostly by Dr Jeff.

3F649086-70DE-4D2E-A9E9-ED65C9E6F003.jpeg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for sharing Judy! I strongly intend for this to help...

Please let us know in ~2 weeks.

BTW-Great pic!!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for keeping us posted on this.
Where did you get the water so others can try this?

The course last weekend was cancelled d.t. some family problems, so not sure when I will be able to take it.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Judy got the water from me as Dr. Bengston and HA! are working together to test his hypotheses about healing by using energy following intention.

Perhaps mention the course you alluded to since people here may want to sign up.

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
One might see "energy following intention" as a major factor in the Happiness Protocol. It's terribly important, I think, always to visualize perfect health and function, and minimize any concentration on disease states or symptom treatment to the least needed. I find I think of the whole dog, and then of the disease as a little package carried around until we can just put it down and get on with life...

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Healey is doing well. BEAM is good except he seems to drink a bit more water and is a bit itchy. Same happy boy though. Tumor is about the same size.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wonderful Judy! Have you seen any other changes?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Cool, a symptom!

When was his last dose, and in what way is he obsessed?

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
I give it everyday. He collects them and brings them to me to throw which is actually good for his legs. Maybe I never gave them to him before because I know they are bad but someone gave me a box and he loves them.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
That's great to hear Judy!

If his BEAM is great, no new symptoms, or change in the growth then just keep doing what you're doing.

Have you tried using the Bengston "Restore" water as a compress on the growth?

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
That's great to hear Judy!

If his BEAM is great, no new symptoms, or change in the growth then just keep doing what you're doing.

Have you tried using the Bengston "Restore" water as a compress on the growth?
Yes I do

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom