• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Gail Pope-BrightHaven-Introduction

G

gailpope

Hello everyone. My name is Gail Pope, President & Founder of BrightHaven (www.brighthaven.org), a holistic healthcare, hospice and education center. For over 25 years our focus has been on helping senior and special needs animals on a journey of holistic healing, all the way through hospice care and transition.

I am also a proud member of the Holistic Actions! faculty. I am delighted to be working with Jeff and Christina who have both been longtime BrightHaven homeopaths and instrumental in the development of our “healing for the highest good” philosophy!

BrightHaven is unique for the work we do and the results we get. Our holistic approach to healing is renowned as our animals seem to live longer and look healthier than most. For example, Frazier the cat survived cancer and lived to age 34 and Ollie the paralyzed Dachshund lived to age 24. It’s all about living well through the last breath!

Ollie and Frazier names.png

Our Menu for Healing, which is the foundation of our work, focuses on the best quality of life at all stages. The goal is to achieve optimal balance of body, mind and spirit. Here are its ingredients:
  • Love
  • Diet — raw meat based, fully supplemented
  • Diagnostics
  • Classical veterinary homeopathy for care at all life stages
  • Alternative vaccination protocol / titers
  • Immune and organ support, Reiki and other complementary therapies
  • Intuition
  • Natural path to death
  • Love
This menu is also affectionately known as “The Love Sandwich” as it begins and ends with love, and the healing power of love can never be overstated!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for introducing yourself Gail.

We look forward to learning from your wealth of wisdom and experience in 2019.

Dr. Jeff

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Thank you, Gail, for introducing yourself and for the difference you have made to cats, dogs, a raven, pigs, horses and more over those 25 years. Your consults have helped many people ease through the death process, and many more discover how to bring their pets back from the brink.

From visiting BrightHaven when it was very full of animals, I can say that love was a huge key to their success. Gail and her team (especially her Mum) are great at addressing and loving the whole, healthy, complete spirit - even while carefully tracking ill symptoms.

Dr. Christina

G

gailpope

Thank you both for the lovely warm welcomes. I'm really looking forward to sharing more about our work both holistically and in hospice care, very soon in a specially created course for Holistic Actions! Stay tuned!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom