• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Flower Essences for Pets

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi everyone-

This is the first message in the new Flower Essence (FE) thread.

We've discussed FEs for supportive supplements for specific health challenges throughout the forum and during EH! webinars.

There's little bits of info here and there, but we have not dived as deep as we will on Monday!

To get us started and help put Flower Essences into context, one of our guests on Monday, Dr. Jean Hofve, has a wonderful article that you can read here:

Flower Essences for Animals – Little Big Cat

Here's one from a vet magazine with some additional info:

Most of you know about the awe-some emotional and behavioral support of Rescue Remedy and other FEs.

Julie Cantrell is a dog trainer and expert in FE and their use in training.

Julie will also be joining us for the webinar on 8/19/19 (you can find the recordings in your member archives if you are reading this at a later.
date).

Below is a link to some of her great articles about using FEs when training:

See 'ya Mon 8pm ET!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
This is Dr. Jean's great article with more detail about the various essences:

Included in this article is the formula for the essence that she feels works even better than plain Rescue Remedy for stress.:banghead:

This negative energy formula is courtesy of Dr. Stephen Blake:

NEGATIVE ENERGY FORMULA

Rescue Remedy
Mustard
Walnut
Crab Apple
Wild Rose

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
This is Dr. Jean's great article with more detail about the various essences:

Included in this article is the formula for the essence that she feels works even better than plain Rescue Remedy for stress.:banghead:

This negative energy formula is courtesy of Dr. Stephen Blake:

NEGATIVE ENERGY FORMULA

Rescue Remedy
Mustard
Walnut
Crab Apple
Wild Rose

I made a bottle of the Negative Energy Formula and have been giving it to Koby (internally in water and on his head) for the past week and it's working wonderfully. I noticed he's been calmer ?

aruna

Cat mom
Administrator
All-Access Member
Here is a very informative Empower Hour! Webinar on Flower Essences

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for posting this Aruna!

DonnaR

All-Access Member
Registered
What a great empower hour to introduce me to Flower Essences. @Dr. Jean and @Dr. Christina were a great team to get me excited to learn more. Thanks

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom