• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Fi Tracking Collar. Is it safe?

LouiseRF

All-Access Member
Registered

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
About as dangerous as wearing a cell phone. Which is to say, yes - and no. I wouldn't use one regularly, but I can imagine there might be situations, maybe way out in a forest or the like, where you'd love to let your dog roam. Lots of folks are pretty much in denial about radiation - me, I'm terrified of 5G, don't use a smartphone, don't carry a powered-up cell phone, and turn off all my devices and incoming at night.

Dr. Sara

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
I have a client whose dog, Leigh, is a phenomenal tracking dog; she tracks lost dogs and cats. Leigh wears one of these when she is working in brushy or overgrown areas where she can get ahead of her handler. When she is not working, she refuses to wear it. She WILL get it off, and has even buried it.
Just as some people are more affected by the radiation from mobile phones, sensitive animals are particularly affected by these. I would only use them intermittently, even if it does not appear to bother the animal.
Stay well,
Dr. Sara

LouiseRF

All-Access Member
Registered
About as dangerous as wearing a cell phone. Which is to say, yes - and no. I wouldn't use one regularly, but I can imagine there might be situations, maybe way out in a forest or the like, where you'd love to let your dog roam. Lots of folks are pretty much in denial about radiation - me, I'm terrified of 5G, don't use a smartphone, don't carry a powered-up cell phone, and turn off all my devices and incoming at night.
Thank you!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom