• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Ferrum Metallicum & Charlie

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
I was looking at cough, motion aggravates for Charlie because this has become a more prominent symptom. One remedy is in bold, ferrum metallicum. My interest was peaked even though I had just started re-looking at his symptoms and this was the first one I looked at. Checked this remedy out in the material medica and was surprised that Charlie showed up mind, stomach, and respiratory. There may be more as I read again and think about it. And I have to look at his other symptoms. So interesting...

I also wanted to post these two pictures of Charlie from this past Monday evening, right before the Empower Hour. I got up from the sofa to get more water. He was resting with me. This is what I came back to! Weight-bearing on his back legs on a somewhat unstable surface. He must of know what the topic was going to be.

In the first picture his head is down and his mouth slightly open. That was right after he moved into this position from lying on the sofa. He burped and coughed after he changed position. I had to turn the sound off on my phone (ferr - even slight noises are unbearable) but he didn't leave as I snapped away.

Kristen

4761F3C2-DAAA-4C00-8B13-6F742DC3DD7A.jpeg C17BECFE-116D-4878-9A2F-9DF8025636B0.jpeg

JodyLT

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
I was looking at cough, motion aggravates for Charlie because this has become a more prominent symptom. One remedy is in bold, ferrum metallicum. My interest was peaked even though I had just started re-looking at his symptoms and this was the first one I looked at. Checked this remedy out in the material medica and was surprised that Charlie showed up mind, stomach, and respiratory. There may be more as I read again and think about it. And I have to look at his other symptoms. So interesting...

I also wanted to post these two pictures of Charlie from this past Monday evening, right before the Empower Hour. I got up from the sofa to get more water. He was resting with me. This is what I came back to! Weight-bearing on his back legs on a somewhat unstable surface. He must of know what the topic was going to be.

In the first picture his head is down and his mouth slightly open. That was right after he moved into this position from lying on the sofa. He burped and coughed after he changed position. I had to turn the sound off on my phone (ferr - even slight noises are unbearable) but he didn't leave as I snapped away.

Kristen

4761F3C2-DAAA-4C00-8B13-6F742DC3DD7A.jpeg C17BECFE-116D-4878-9A2F-9DF8025636B0.jpeg
What ever happened with Charlie and the Ferrum, Kristen? He is such a sweetie! Am really interested in hearing how he did and how this unfolded.

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
Hey Jody -- thanks for asking about this! I never tried it. It takes me forever to look at symptoms, especially when there's a lot. I talked with Dr. Jeff about it and suggested looking at the remedies that complement nux vomica which I have been using with him. Ferrum isn't on that list. I'll report back what our next step is. I'm happy with his progress though.

Thanks again!

Kristen

JodyLT

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Hey Jody -- thanks for asking about this! I never tried it. It takes me forever to look at symptoms, especially when there's a lot. I talked with Dr. Jeff about it and suggested looking at the remedies that complement nux vomica which I have been using with him. Ferrum isn't on that list. I'll report back what our next step is. I'm happy with his progress though.

Thanks again!

Kristen
That's good to hear! Would be interested. Thanks!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom