• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Everybody Loves Lola

jumstead1023

VIP Member
Registered
I have been a client of Dr Jeff’s for many many years and have learned so much. Last year while recovering from cancer myself I decided to write a children’s book about my Lab Lola who is now 11 and has been a patient ever since I got her at 14 months.
The story is her journey from being a naughty puppy who got in trouble to becoming a Therapy dog and now Police comfort dog.
The book will launch 12/14 on Amazon and I would love to have everyone go on that day and purchase and share so I can make bestseller status.
This has been a dream of mine and I know you will all love the story !
Dr Jeff suggested I post on here
Thank you all
Judy and Lola

everybody-loves-lola-coming-soon.jpeg

IMG_8057.jpeg

IMG_7840.jpeg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for posting about Lola's book Judy.

Perhaps we can set up an HA! community event and book signing after it comes out?

Perhaps see what @RobinO, Adria and others say.

Also, anyone on the forum who might be interested and lives near CT can post in this thread.

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Congratulations! Thanks for writing this book -- we need more books like this in the world.

I would love to get a signed copy! (but I'm in So Cal ....)

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom