• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Eremedyonline

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Bill Gray is a very experienced homeopath - maybe Dr. Jeff can say more of him. He has, if I am reading the site, developed a technology for converting the energy of a homeopathic medicine to a wave that can be sent through the internet to you.

Homeopaths and other observant healers have long observed that some individuals become better after being told which remedy, or before a mailed medicine has even arrived. I have observed this response occasionally, myself.Others have used a Rife machine to "send" treatments of many types, including homeopathy, through the "ether".

Without paying for a "treatment", I cannot tell how well he is individualizing the selection and I think that would be the key to success. While he says he is treating pets as well, I do think that for acute animal issues you would be better off using the many documents we have (free for members) at HA!, Don Hamilton's book or other materials to select the remedy to try when you cannot reach your veterinary homeopath.

Holt says: "Obviously, Coherence Apps LLC cannot substitute for professional treatment. Its eRemedies are merely used as supportive help in sudden onset situations when professional care is not available. Nevertheless, some sudden (acute) conditions are clear enough that homeopathic support can be useful. Examples of acutes include fever, influenza, diarrhea, injuries, head injury, back pain, childbirth complications, pet abscess or cystitis, malaria, typhoid, cholera."

Maybe Dr. Jeff has heard of this at the recent global homeopathy conference, or other human courses.

Dr. Christina

ivegrgas

VIP Member
Registered
This is an interesting concept and one can try it for free. There is an online diagnosis tool/questionnaire for handful of ailments that asks about symptoms and modalities. After completing a questionnaire the tool recommends a remedy and you are immediately given access to the audio file for the recommended remedy. The audio file contains the frequency of said remedy with the instructions how often you should listen to that recording. This would make delivering a remedy a breeze anywhere in the world where one can listen to an audio recording.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Once this approach has been carefully tested, I would only use it if remedies were not available, and only to carefully select your remedy (with a trained professional, or on your own), then pay for it to be sent. The actual remedies have hundreds of years of successes.

I will look for the free trial.

DR. Christina

Last edited:

Dr. Sara

VIP Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
Bill Gray has his proponents and his detractors. This might be a useful service; I don't know, and I personally wouldn't use it. I prefer to use actual homeopathic medicines. There is a significant body of research using actual homeopathic medicines. Research is lacking for any other mode of homeopathic treatment. I DO know that Homeopathy Help Now is a definitely a good service, and free of charge as needed. Homeopathy Help Network
The HOHM Foundation is doing sterling work in treatment, education, and research, and are collating their information with a view to publishing. If you want to spend your money somewhere, I would suggest there!
Sara

ivegrgas

VIP Member
Registered
I agree with everything said here, but the concept of being able to deliver remedies via sound is intriguing to me. I imagine that my initial reaction to the idea is how hard-core allopathic scientists react to the idea of homeopathic remedies. I think that the tool itself, including the severely lacking diagnostic tool, and the various individual testimonies that may be true, will further drive apart the two schools of thoughts and will ultimately be harmful to the practice of homeopathy. But again, the idea that efficacious remedies maybe available to everyone with a phone or a computer is very tempting.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts!
Ive

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
And thank you for bringing it to everyone's attention, Ive.

Bill Bengston said he wants to make his energy healing work on the cell phone - free for anyone. He is still trying to get it to work.

Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom