• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

EMF Protection for Pets

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Any recommendations re EMF protections for pets? I've seen pendants, beads, ... etc. available online ... I already have filters for dirty electricity in my house but thought I should give my dog that extra protection so I was looking into radiation protection she may wear. Thank you :)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Christine-

I can't answer your question based on my own experience, so search for Katie Kangas's wonderful webinar with lots of info about EMFs. She had some specific suggestions for products she uses and recommends.

The only EMF protection I use is to maintain a physical distance from a strong source, or to use a physical barrier.

INHO, adverse environmental effects from EMFs are weak compared to the toxic potential or exhaust from cars.

The effect from any adverse environmental influence like EMFs, toxins, viruses, etc. is directly related to the amount and route of exposure, e.g. riding behind a car belching smoke is worse than smoking car on the side of the road.

This is useful to know both to practice proactive prevention and for developing balance building strategies.

Adverse environmental influences like smoke and EMFs are a strain on homeostasis (balance). In homeopathic interpretations, symptoms are manifestations of the exact way the balance is straining.BALANCE (2020).jpg
More about significance of symptoms and their relationship to stress and strain:

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Definitely good to research and address this possible source of ill health, Christine, and to remind the community of it. Did you see any changes in your health after putting in the filters? Please share for others what filters you used.

Some people and animals are very susceptible to EMF and others seem not to bothered at all, even siblings.

While doing relief work for a veterinary homeopath, a client contacted me because she was not sure of the dosages of the remedy. Her 8 year old cat had suddenly developed severe lung issues. Her mom was a Chinese medicine practitioner for people and had been using that and other holistic approaches to maintain health and vitality. On questioning, the lung condition started 2 weeks after a smart meter was installed in their townhouse building. Other clients over the years have seen no problems when smart meters appeared.

One joy of holistic medicine is that we can pay attention to the symptoms of each unique individual and adjust our care to match their specific needs.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for sharing the direct link Aruna.

beccak

All-Access Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Hi Christine.
Just a personal observation.
Dec '19 our power company installed a smart meter at our house. The following June I noticed we didn't have any honeybees. We don't usually have a lot, but at least some. I put a smart meter cover/guard over the meter and within three days we had honeybees. Coincidence? Maybe. I still have it on the meter. ;)

Think about all the Star Link satellites going up.

Please let me know how you make out, very interested.

Becca

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Definitely good to research and address this possible source of ill health, Christine, and to remind the community of it. Did you see any changes in your health after putting in the filters? Please share for others what filters you used.

Some people and animals are very susceptible to EMF and others seem not to bothered at all, even siblings.

While doing relief work for a veterinary homeopath, a client contacted me because she was not sure of the dosages of the remedy. Her 8 year old cat had suddenly developed severe lung issues. Her mom was a Chinese medicine practitioner for people and had been using that and other holistic approaches to maintain health and vitality. On questioning, the lung condition started 2 weeks after a smart meter was installed in their townhouse building. Other clients over the years have seen no problems when smart meters appeared.

One joy of holistic medicine is that we can pay attention to the symptoms of each unique individual and adjust our care to match their specific needs.

Dr. Christina
Thanks, Dr. Christina - Personally I have not felt any difference after the filters were installed. After doing some additional research recently, I realized I don't have enough filters to cover the entire home. The recommended number of filters for a room is 2-4 but I only installed one per room. Upon learning about this, I moved and installed all my filters to one area of the house (where we and Hope hang out most of the time) and will see if we feel any difference. I'm thankful we don't have a smart meter installed in our townhome area!

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Christine-

I can't answer your question based on my own experience, so search for Katie Kangas's wonderful webinar with lots of info about EMFs. She had some specific suggestions for products she uses and recommends.

The only EMF protection I use is to maintain a physical distance from a strong source, or to use a physical barrier.

INHO, adverse environmental effects from EMFs are weak compared to the toxic potential or exhaust from cars.

The effect from any adverse environmental influence like EMFs, toxins, viruses, etc. is directly related to the amount and route of exposure, e.g. riding behind a car belching smoke is worse than smoking car on the side of the road.

This is useful to know both to practice proactive prevention and for developing balance building strategies.

Adverse environmental influences like smoke and EMFs are a strain on homeostasis (balance). In homeopathic interpretations, symptoms are manifestations of the exact way the balance is straining.BALANCE (2020).jpg
More about significance of symptoms and their relationship to stress and strain:

Thanks Dr. Jeff - I had reached out to Dr. Katie's office and ordered a "cell guard" by GiaWellness for Hope. Teresa from her office suggested putting the cell guard on Hope's tag which I will do. I realized we have so many electronics in the house (many "smart" devices) which could be harmful to us and our pets! Since we live in a small townhome, we are always in close proximities to these devices ...I hope the cell guard can provide some barrier for Hope against these toxins.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
If it helps, Anthony William suggests placing a potato in areas of the house and after 5 days throwing it away replacing with new. He also suggests orgones help disarm negative frequencies. I have a bunch throughout my home.
Thanks Christie - WOW! Thanks for the suggestion. Have you tried the potato method? If so, did you feel any difference?

Dr. Jean Hofve

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
I use Shungite pyramids and balls around the house. Shungite comes from a meteor that landed in Russia. Anyway, it's supposed to absorb/neutralize EMFs. It's a black mineral that looks something like hematite. I put one on top of the power box coming into the house, and then enough around inside to cover all the square footage.

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Got this in my email today:

Dear Subscribers,

We are offering almost a years worth of v6 slightly used and returned devices at 1/2 retail. About 2 dozen devices as our return rate is very low and below the v5.
These can only be shipped U.S. domestic and only by sending funds to paulbecker@earthpulse.net at PayPal. Domestic shipping included.

Even without a PayPal account you can go there and evidently use a credit / debit card.

Please put model ordered; name and shipping address in field offered. Called ‘comments’ section on that payment page

Either EarthPulse PEMF works for you or return it by 3 months since 2002.​
If you want more information about our privacy policy, please visit this page.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, simply click on the following link Unsubscribe.​
2021 EarthPulse All rights reserved.​

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom