• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Dog-Intermittent Aggression

WendyC

VIP Member
Registered
1. Rescue pet's name--Sasha
2. Approximate age 2. Sex female
4. Neutering status-yes
5. Breed--mixed
6. Approximate weight ?
7. What's their BEAM (behavior, energy, appetite, mood) ?
8. Diet 9. Vaccination history / exposure to toxins, other medication ?
10. Primary problem, when it began and if there was anything else happening around that time --rescue dog, shipped from Puerto Rico & in foster now---been adopted and returned after aggression to young children and other dogs but inconsistant; But on walks she is fine with multiple dogs, . When she sees other dogs on walks she ignores them, you just never know when she is loose when she is going to lash out. Playful, even with dogs and seems happy. I'll be doing an animal communication session for her tomorrow.

I wondered if there are protocols to try that I could 'test' telepathically. No other health concerns. THIS is all I know.

11. Is the condition better or worse from exercise, heat, cold, time of day, certain foods, emotional upset, being touched, excitement, etc? 12. Has any diagnostic work been done? Diagnosis if available (you can attach your diagnostic tests to the post if you have them.) 13. Current and previous treatment. 14. Other health concerns.

Sasha.jpeg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Wendy!

Thanks so much for helping Sasha. ? ??

She's a beautiful pup who clearly doesn't mean to be aggressive (she looks a bit anxious).

I'm not aware of any effective telepathic protocols. Perhaps just practice being calm with her. And tell her that she is loved, safe and supported.

What's her current living situation?

Perhaps also consider working with Stress Stopper flower essence and a well trained virtual vet homeopath.

WendyC

VIP Member
Registered
Thanks very much, Dr. Jeff, for your reply! When I do her session tomorrow, I want to test protocols that might assist this aggression. Obviously, I will give her a 'voice' about why she is aggressive. This is, likely, a 1 time session. She is living with a foster person.....an employee of the rescue. So, I thought that HA might have some experiences with fixes that have assisted other pups with intermittent aggression. When I do the session, I shall test the J. Galaxy essense.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom