• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Creative type survey

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Here's a fun and informative web-based survey designed to help you determine your creative type:

My good friend Steven advised I take it and it came up with surprisingly accurate and useful answers.

It's also very well excuted and entertaining.

juliewaite

All-Access Member
Registered
Here's a fun and informative web-based survey designed to help you determine your creative type:

My good friend Steven advised I take it and it came up with surprisingly accurate and useful answers.

It's also very well excuted and entertaining.
Pretty Cool! Pretty much me! Here's what I got....

I AM "THE DREAMER":

Creative Strengths Connection to emotions and imagination, empathy and sensitivity
  • Untapped Potential Using dreams to fuel real-world action
  • Ideal Collaborator The Innovator
The world is a place of beauty and magic in the eyes of a DREAMER. Where others see facts and figures, you see symbols, metaphors, and hidden meanings.
You’re deeply emotional and intuitive, with a vivid imagination—the quintessential idealist and romantic. The inner world is always where you’ve felt most at home. You’re happy to roam your mental landscape of thoughts, emotions, and fantasies for hours on end.
You’re naturally drawn to express your inner world through literary pursuits, music, and the visual arts. Think of yourself as the “magical realist” of the creative types: like the literary masters of that genre, you naturally infuse your everyday life with the beauty and wonder of the imagination.
Your greatest gift is your depth of sensitivity and empathy, which allows you to give voice to universal human emotions in a way that touches people on a profound level. Your greatest challenge is learning to balance dreaming with disciplined action—which starts with coming back to the present moment. Let your mind roam free, DREAMER, but don’t forget to return to the here and now. Practicing mindfulness will go a long way in helping you turn your dreams into reality.
Seek out opportunities to collaborate with INNOVATOR types, who combine your lofty idealism with a focus on pragmatic solutions. The grounding energy of the INNOVATOR can inspire you to apply your imagination to real-world change.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, nice! :D

Here's mine (I guess we were meant to be together on this beautiful life journey):

The Innovator
Move, shake, disrupt, repeat

The INNOVATOR sees everything through the lens of possibilities and progress, problems and solutions. You feel the most yourself when you’re using your intellectual and creative powers to solve problems and dream up new and improved ways of doing things. Your attention is largely focused on the world around you, and you’re constantly probing its structures and systems to find ways to push things forward.

Change may be scary for most people, but for you, it’s fuel for your creative fire. A pioneer and trailblazer, you’re here on this planet to light the way into the future, helping the rest of us learn to adapt and thrive in times of rapid and unpredictable change.

You’re a natural risk-taker, with an insatiable desire to expand boundaries and explore uncharted territories. You’re not one to do things the way they’ve always been done. You thrive when working in service of large-scale change and progress, and your talents equip you well for roles that allow you to experiment and play with ideas.

Beware when the initial spark of inspiration starts to wear off and you feel tempted to move on to the next big thing a little too quickly. INNOVATORS tap into their greater potential when they learn to master the art of the follow-through. By finding joy in the “messy middle” of a venture—not just the excitement of the beginning or the satisfaction of reaching the finish line—you’ll become a true creative powerhouse.

Seek out creative partnerships with MAKER types, who have
the stamina and dedication to take any idea from concept to completion. Seeing the MAKER in action reminds you that taking it one step at a time is a much more effective creative strategy than racing to the finish line.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom