• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

covid vaccination

Julie W.

All-Access Member
Registered
https://arstechnichttps://www.williams-sonoma.com/search/results.html?words=vinagar%20bottlea.com/science/2021/07/over-half-the-deer-in-michigan-seem-to-have-been-exposed-to-sars-cov-2/

Julie W.

All-Access Member
Registered

Over half the deer tested in Michigan have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2

A survey of wild deer finds a lot of antibodies that target the virus.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I wonder what the source of their virus is?

Was there an article about this Julie?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I don't have any opinions yet about a deer source. I'll be looking for more info.

Many animals are good reservoirs, but typically don't spread or trigger the disease.

Mink are most problematic (of course we also have a new vaccine for them):

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
OK, I'm back. Nothing exciting Becca and Julie. The conclusion seems to be that deer are around people and are therefore exposed ?:

The finding that wild white-tailed deer have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 is not unexpected given that white-tailed deer are susceptible to the virus, are abundant in the United States, often come into close contact with people, and that, more than 114 million Americans are estimated to have been infected with COVID-19, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Here are homeopath, ND and public health expert Paul Herscu's words for those who have gotten the vaccine. In it he talks at length about the boosters:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Paul's thoughts for those who are not vaccinated:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
Wondering. Is there a homeopathic remedy that compares to Ivermectin?
Listened to great podcast about Mexico, Peru, India, etc.
Frontline doctors here in US apparently have hands tied in any efforts to offer help, other than what has been “ordered” to them?
Some India areas are prescribing ivermectin on regular basis.
Apparently showing quite nice results.
What the heck.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
No Carol there is no energetic remedy that has the same limited physiologic effects of ivermectin.

However, energetic medicines can have a more powerful effect on boosting immune resilience and decreasing susceptibility to infection (which ivermectin does not do).

It's interesting the you bring up this drug today as a friend of mine with long covid (which is often very treatable using homeopathy) just alerted me to a researcher MD who is using it as part of his "curative" protocol.

BTW-I put curative in quotes because physiologically-based drugs of any kind are not usually addressing the true underlying dis-ease (imbalance).

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
BTW-Here's the doc I mentioned FWIW:

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
No Carol there is no energetic remedy that has the same limited physiologic effects of ivermectin.

However, energetic medicines can have a more powerful effect on boosting immune resilience and decreasing susceptibility to infection (which ivermectin does not do).

It's interesting the you bring up this drug today as a friend of mine with long covid (which is often very treatable using homeopathy) just alerted me to a researcher MD who is using it as part of his "curative" protocol.

BTW-I put curative in quotes because physiologically-based drugs of any kind are not usually addressing the true underlying dis-ease (imbalance).
Thank you Dr Jeff. Ivermectin has come up in some areas as being helpful with symptoms in beginning of an infection from covid and as a prophylactic. I’ve read dr herscu info also. The beat goes on,,,thanks to a possible explanation(?)from dr geert vanden bossche, from my gut anyway. Obviously no one really knows?
Best to everyone.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Carol.

Yes, ivermectin can be found all over the place nowadays and hopefully will help some patients.

One problem tho is the potential toxicity not seen in energetic, and "curative", remedies.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Me neither Alice.

It seems you can only watch the video within the article.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom