• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Cindy Pinera Holistic Actions Member introduction

cindypinera

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi, My name is Cindy Pinera. Presently I live in Florida with two black standard schnauzers. I am a medical technologist, working in a hospital lab. I studied homeopathy for 10 years and then took the CCH exam and became certified.

cindy head 3jpg.jpg

My interest in homeopathy started after I discovered that it helped my Giant Schnauzer with epilepsy. It reduced the number of her cluster convulsions from 20 down to 2. The allopathic medicines did not work for her.

I have owned both Giant schnauzers and standard schnauzers over the last 40 years. I play the flute in two community bands, am a member of the Rare Fruit and Vegetable Club, grow around 50 tropical fruit trees in my yard and love to exercise my dogs by having them pull me on a tricycle or pull a wooden wagon.

Pictures 008.jpg

Above is a short video of my new puppy (Amadeus) who is now 10 months old learning to pull the tricycle. He has lots of energy. His partner (Raisin) is eight. I lost the Pepper and Salt Giant in March of 2018 at age 13.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic @cindypinera !:snowman:

Thanks so much for sharing.

How awesome that you have such a deep interest in homeopathy that you studied for and got certified by CCH!

I hope we can help you apply it even more to the pups.

Also, the hospital lab setting will be an interesting environment for discussing integration of Vitality and Balance using homeopathy with conventional medicine.

That is one of the intentions of the model (to increase use of homeopathy).

Maybe you even know an ER doc who'd be willing to try using Arnica in some trauma patients.

I look forward to meeting you on one of the upcoming Empower Hours!

Happy New Year!

Dr. Jeff

PS-Archie says hi!archie going to thanksgiving 2018.JPG

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Welcome Cindy. I love your interest in fruits. I read a book How to Grow Tropical
Fruits in any House, Anywhere
, from Logee's Nursery (Connecticut). A friend and I tried papaya, banana, rose apple, meyer and regular lemon. After 4 years - gave up.

Your creativity in having your dogs pull you is wonderful. When dogs are loved, and useful, it stimulates Oxytocin, which improves cognitive function, according to Dr. Chris Zink.

Thank you for posting and looking forward to your sharing your homeopathic knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

cindypinera

All-Access Member
Registered
Regarding Dr Jeff's post above:

I do know ER doctors but it is difficult to get them to try Arnica because it is not part of the hospital pharmaceutical formula. I did contact one doctor in Arizona who told me that he was using Arnica in the ER. However he was doing it on the sly with his personal remedy stock. He also is a homeopath so that is why he felt comfortable giving the Arnica. Then he would document in the chart that Arnica was given and that the patient's symptoms improved. Below is a Youtube video that I created to try to promote the use of Arnica in the hospital setting. I made DVD's and gave them to the PharmD's in the hospital and also to the CEO and COO.

Below are some postcards that I made regarding Arnica. I have several versions. I keep one version in my purse and give it to a person who has had a recent trauma and is willing to try some Arnica which is also in my purse. Interesting that some people will readily take the Arnica and others need to study the information and decide later.

I contacted a company called SinEcch. They package the Arnica like a drug in a capsule and give specific instructions on how and when to take it. This makes it easy for an allopathic physician to give it to their patients. The package has two potencies a 1 M and 12C. The company has been successful in marketing to plastic surgeons since many of their patients pay out of pocket. Insurance companies are not involved. People getting cosmetic surgery want to look beautiful as soon as possible.

Recently I purchased a book regarding the use of Homeopathy in the ER and intensive care. The intensive care homeopathy would really need to be done by a professional homeopathic doctor. I have not finished reading the book so I am not sure if there are some easy therapies that an allopathic doctor could do. It is shocking to see patients treated with 3 different drugs for simple food poisoning. One for the abdominal pain, one for the nausea and one for the acid reflux.

I am learning a lot from your empower hours. I am usually only able to attend one a month. However I have been doing a marathon of listening to previous empower hours of at least 2 to 3 a week to catch up on several years of recordings. I love to learn and homeopathy is a field where the learning never stops.

Arnica thinking outside the box for Facebook.jpg

Arnica thinking outside the box revised Nov 25 2013.jpg

ER Homeopathy.JPG

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic Cindy, thanks so much for doing all of this!

Yes, that is a great book, and yes docs working with ICU and ER patients do indeed need to be trained homeopaths in order to be successful.

I've watched Dr. Andre´ Saine help several patients get out of the ICU and successfully navigate the ER.

Arnica however can be used by any ER doc or nurse.

The documentation for its use is growing.

You might want to reach out to Dr. Jo Polich who both is researching and marketing use of Arnica in plastic surgery.

Dr. Polich is an ND who I met when she studied with Dr. Saine in Montreal.

If you reach out to her, please say hi for me.

I look forward to chatting with you about Arnica and more during the May 4-5 seminar.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Here's Dr. Polich's Arnica video:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom