• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Chinese Medicine Success!

TeresaK

All-Access Member
Registered
I am so pleased that Dr. Christina connected me with Jean Hollestein. To my great surprise, Josiah got relief immediately after his holistic appointment with her. He had been unable to totally empty his bladder when he'd "do his business" outside. There'd be a little trail of yellow drips everywhere he went after he peed or puddles where he sat as he waited for me to let him in the house. Amazingly, after one Chinese treatment with Jean (which he loved, by the way) Josiah is able to completely empty his bladder when he intends to and I don't have to follow him around cleaning up after him. Unbelievable! I need to learn more about this.

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Was this acupuncture? Or supplements, or both? Chinese medicine works by opening up pathways, so not surprising that it unblocks him. Good goin'!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Thank you, Teresa, for sharing success. This inspires everyone in the community. I expect to see these results with holistic approaches.
Dr. Christina

LilF

Community Member
Registered
I am so pleased that Dr. Christina connected me with Jean Hollestein. To my great surprise, Josiah got relief immediately after his holistic appointment with her. He had been unable to totally empty his bladder when he'd "do his business" outside. There'd be a little trail of yellow drips everywhere he went after he peed or puddles where he sat as he waited for me to let him in the house. Amazingly, after one Chinese treatment with Jean (which he loved, by the way) Josiah is able to completely empty his bladder when he intends to and I don't have to follow him around cleaning up after him. Unbelievable! I need to learn more about this.

LilF

Community Member
Registered
That is great. Where is this doctor? I usually have gotten bad results or no results. I have always known that acupuncture is great for incontinence but the person who my JJ went to did not seem to do anything for his night time incontinence. How old is your dog and are there back, prostate or urinary problems. Does the cause matter to have a successful result? Glad you were able to get some help and someone who you can trust.

TeresaK

All-Access Member
Registered
Was this acupuncture? Or supplements, or both? Chinese medicine works by opening up pathways, so not surprising that it unblocks him. Good goin'!
I'm not sure what to call it. She spent a lot of time doing hand manipulations, repeating them with different focuses.

TeresaK

All-Access Member
Registered
I'm not sure what to call it. She spent a lot of time doing hand manipulations, repeating them with different focuses.
That is great. Where is this doctor? I usually have gotten bad results or no results. I have always known that acupuncture is great for incontinence but the person who my JJ went to did not seem to do anything for his night time incontinence. How old is your dog and are there back, prostate or urinary problems. Does the cause matter to have a successful result? Glad you were able to get some help and someone who you can trust.

TeresaK

All-Access Member
Registered
LilF,
Josiah doesn't seem to have incontinence because he can hold his bladder for long periods of time. He simply couldn't empty his bladder fully. Jean said she noticed some lower spine issues. She worked on that too. She's in Minnesota.

LilF

Community Member
Registered
LilF,
Josiah doesn't seem to have incontinence because he can hold his bladder for long periods of time. He simply couldn't empty his bladder fully. Jean said she noticed some lower spine issues. She worked on that too. She's in Minnesota.

LilF

Community Member
Registered
You were lucky to find someone who actually knows what they are doing. I have not had real good luck. I am happy you were able to greatly improve Josiah's quality of life---and yours!!!! So awesome to hear. Thank you for sharing....

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom