• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Carnosine, Glutathione, & Glucosamine

AdamE

Registered
Are these relatively safe to give to canine? Any knows counterattractions to be aware of?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Here's what Dr. Wagner says:

If the dog were mine, I'd use x39 24 hrs on and 24 hrs off. I have folks place it on the right side of the neck where the dog can't get to it. They can push the hair back and cut or shave a small area. They don't need to go to the skin-the patches stick well to the undercoat. I would also use glutathione once a week. (X39 will already raise glutathione-30% in people.) it can go on the same area. If the dog has bladder pain, the IceWave patches are fantastic. Put the tan patch low on the abdomen and white about 2 inches cranial. That would want to watch to be sure the dog doesn't bother them. If it does, they can actually put the patches on a tee shirt or a wrap. Likewise, if they don't stick on the neck, they can put them on a bandana. (I'm not intuitively sensing that carnosine will help much for this dog) I have a pets with patches Facebook group if they are interested.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
BTW-Here's Dr. Sue's private Facebook group if you'd like more info:

Facebook.com/groups/petswithpatches

AdamE

Registered
Wow! This is an INCREDIBLE reply!! Thank you. What about Glucosamine? This question actually came from me looking at LifeWave and considering using these exact patches but I didn't mention that at all in the question. Are you reading my mind??!??

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom