• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Cancer tumor 13 year old Cocker Spaniel

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Jennie. So sorry to hear about Romeo's pacing. :confused:

Yes, the lemon balm is fine.?

@Dr.Melissa from animalEO has other calming essential oils like:

You could also try an Assisi Loop to keep him comfortable.

How's his BEAM been otherwise?

When did you give the homeopathic medicines?

JennieC

All-Access Member
Registered
He will not eat unless I feed him now as of this after noon. Behavior is out of the ordinary he is acting confused.. crazed. Energy is over the top isn’t slowing down is circling non stop. I picked him up just now and he is in my lap and very shakey and rapid breathing. Appetite as above. Was ok until today. Mood is terribly anxious.
I gave the arsenicum around 630 7 and then the belladonna about an hour later. I am one hour behind in Iowa. He is laying in my lap right now and not wanting to get up which is unusual and is having body jerks. I feel like his time is near. ? Thank you so much.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this Jennie!:(

How'd he do last night? Is he any better today?

Was there any change after the Ars?

JennieC

All-Access Member
Registered
Romeo is gone. I gave him lemon balm and from there he vomited.. lots of bowel movements on the floor.. the pacing, panting and falling continued. I talked with Judy this morning and she said it sounded like the liver was failing and he was toxic. He was running into things as well. We are devestated having to do this. Now we will grieve and do our best. Thank you for your support❤️?

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
I don't know if you will see this but I'm am so sorry for your loss. Having a pet is not for the faint of heart. Thank you for all of your posts. We all learn from each others experiences. I don't know of Romeo's early life but I know he was loved and cared for his last years with you. Take care of yourself now.

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
Deep, deep peace to you Jennie...these losses are the most difficult.

I am also grateful for your posts and agree with Liz...we all learn from each other.

Be kind and gentle with yourself now...

Kristen

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom