• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

9 year old Frenchie male swollen sac/anal glands

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hope all this helps everyone!
Yes, very much so! Thanks Lauren!!
I wish I knew how to enlighten people
You're doing it bit by bit... ? ? ?

How often should I detox Romeo and can i do low dose ongoing?
Great question, but it will depend on the totality of his symptoms which Dr. Cooney is prescribing upon. In general, his body may only need a few weeks at the full detox dose.

Remember that detox is primarily just activating natural elimination channels in Romeo's body. The homeopathic medicine does that better than anything else (the supplements are all just supportive).

Interestingly, one of the best ways to detox is by adding fiber to the diet. It might also help Romeo's pooping.
How often should i take a beeak and for how long?
Another great question! It also depends on the symptoms. Personally I like rotating supplements so may end up taking a break for a few months (while other supplements are being used instead).

BTW-You may want to take a look at Phil and Maria's great herbal and detox products like:

or:

MichaelT

All-Access Member
Registered
I had COVID and my 8 yo Frenchie got sick. A week tomorrow
Anyone, have experience with dogs showing, lethargy, sore articulations, difficulty walking, digestive stress, bladder countenance, when around a human who has tested positive for Covid ? My little buddy is not improving, worse today ?

Non that I trust the CDC to give any true statistically correct or observational facts…

05B84118-B09B-49DD-8716-02F24CA93DD2.jpeg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm sorry to hear that Shelton is not improving.

It is very, very unlikely that the virus is having any direct effect.

However, any external stressor (infectious, emotional, etc.) can upset the dynamic equilibrium/balance. As described in this article:

BTW-Is it correct that he responded well to the Sil given just before the Ars?

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Yes, very much so! Thanks Lauren!!

You're doing it bit by bit... ? ? ?

Great question, but it will depend on the totality of his symptoms which Dr. Cooney is prescribing upon. In general, his body may only need a few weeks at the full detox dose.

Remember that detox is primarily just activating natural elimination channels in Romeo's body. The homeopathic medicine does that better than anything else (the supplements are all just supportive).

Interestingly, one of the best ways to detox is by adding fiber to the diet. It might also help Romeo's pooping.

Another great question! It also depends on the symptoms. Personally I like rotating supplements so may end up taking a break for a few months (while other supplements are being used instead).

BTW-You may want to take a look at Phil and Maria's great herbal and detox products like:

or:

Thank you @Dr. Jeff
I do use powdered Colon Rescue, but Romeo hates the taste. Thx for the reminder, I’ll try it again in his food instead of a syringe of water. I have the powder, but maybe I’ll get the liquid!

I had Romeo on Psyllium which seemed too harsh. Acacia can draw liquid from colon so I took it out, since his stool have been dry and he’s had constipation, and replaced it with 1/2 tsp Pumpkin which seems to be helping. 3 Vets made this recommendation and it makes sense to me especially since he was chronically dehydrated.

I’ll check in with Dr Cooney, but I think we’re done with the Homeopathic unless he suggests something else for the next steps.

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Thank you @Dr. Jeff
I do use powdered Colon Rescue, but Romeo hates the taste. Thx for the reminder, I’ll try it again in his food instead of a syringe of water. I have the powder, but maybe I’ll get the liquid!

I had Romeo on Psyllium which seemed too harsh. Acacia can draw liquid from colon so I took it out, since his stool have been dry and he’s had constipation, and replaced it with 1/2 tsp Pumpkin which seems to be helping. 3 Vets made this recommendation and it makes sense to me especially since he was chronically dehydrated.

I’ll check in with Dr Cooney, but I think we’re done with the Homeopathic unless he suggests something else for the next steps.
@MichaelT
Maybe ask Dr Jeff if Arnica would help. Arnica is good for many things including soreness and shock or emotional upset.
Rescue Remedy and 5 Flower essence drops and spray can really help animals calm down and recover.
Your calming, loving, gentle touch and gentle massage will go a long way too. If you do energy healing or meditation to Balance Chakras it will probably help you both. Try YouTube!
I’m so sorry you had c o v i d. Good news is you have immunity for at least a while!
Our animals often worry about us when we’re sick and often take on symptoms to help us heal.
I have asked Romeo to please send me healing without taking on my symptoms or illness. I have explained to him that I feel worse when I worry about his health on top of mine.
Just talk with Sheldon. He already knows your thoughts!
I wish you both healing.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I think we’re done with the Homeopathic unless he suggests something else for the next steps.
Yes, you may be set with the Ars, but there are definitely homeopathic next steps on Romeo's road to balance and deep healing.

MichaelT

All-Access Member
Registered
My friend owns this website
@MichaelT
Maybe ask Dr Jeff if Arnica would help. Arnica is good for many things including soreness and shock or emotional upset.
Rescue Remedy and 5 Flower essence drops and spray can really help animals calm down and recover.
Your calming, loving, gentle touch and gentle massage will go a long way too. If you do energy healing or meditation to Balance Chakras it will probably help you both. Try YouTube!
I’m so sorry you had c o v i d. Good news is you have immunity for at least a while!
Our animals often worry about us when we’re sick and often take on symptoms to help us heal.
I have asked Romeo to please send me healing without taking on my symptoms or illness. I have explained to him that I feel worse when I worry about his health on top of mine.
Just talk with Sheldon. He already knows your thoughts!
I wish you both healing.
Check out a site that a friend of my owns.

Last edited:

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@MichaelT thats so wonderful! Yay!
I give Romeo Rescue Remedy before, during and on the way home and after arriving home from Vet ! Helps a lot!
I also do energy work the whole car ride.
Fortunately we found a Mobile Vet that comes to our Home now.
Glad Shelton is better! Keep us posted! Keep doing all the energy work and find a truly holistic vet! Many Holistic Vets are doing Zoom now, so you’re not limited to your geogrphic area. I love Dr Todd Cooney!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom