• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email [email protected].

Recent content by Dr. Jeff

  1. Dr. Jeff

    Lab suspect with abdomen mass, underweight and low energy

    Exactly! Beautifully said.
  2. Dr. Jeff

    Lab suspect with abdomen mass, underweight and low energy

    Yes! From both private and public sources like: https://www.thepetfund.com/ And some vet facilities offer subsidies like: https://www.veg.com/post/veg-cares-saving-pets-lives
  3. Dr. Jeff

    Best diet for cat with kidney issues

    35-50% is perfect as long as their Phos. levels stay where they are. No. It is strictly for Phos binding. Do you give any other vitamins (in addition to vitamin V) or probiotics? https://vimergy.com/products/organic-b12 and AB Felix's Flora or Azodyl could also be helpful...
  4. Dr. Jeff

    Lab suspect with abdomen mass, underweight and low energy

    Possibly. https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/medical-x-ray-imaging/what-are-radiation-risks-ct If the vet specialist recommends CT (which requires anesthesia) vs. a more detailed ultrasound (which doesn't require general anesthesia) then I would just go with the vet's advice.
  5. Dr. Jeff

    Cat has hip dysplasia, surgery recommended

    DMSO=Dimethyl Sulfoxide https://www.health.com/dimethyl-sulfoxide-8704851 https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC3460663/
  6. Dr. Jeff

    Raw Beef for Cats

    Yes, tho feeding a variety of proteins promotes better balance of the microbiome. No! Dr. Jean gave you two great suggestions for supplements. And I recommend using plenty of fresh or freeze dried heart and kidney...
  7. Dr. Jeff

    Cat has hip dysplasia, surgery recommended

    Perfect! Please keep us updated on Miles's progress.
  8. Dr. Jeff

    Cats reintroduced - what is unacceptable / acceptable?

    Hi Sabine! I'm sorry to hear about your challenging kitty life situation. Unfortunately, this might be the way it will need to remain for a long time. I have a similar situation where (for now) my pets need to live separate but equal lives (they are kept in separate parts of the house). If...
  9. Dr. Jeff

    Petwealth Results following Persistent Diarrhea

    Hey Jennifer! That's wonderful to hear! Thanks so much for posting with this wonderful update about Poppet's poop! With tincture of time to allow his body to do its job I'd expect continued improvement. https://www.holisticactions.com/terrain/ Once he re-balances, A repeat test should be...
  10. Dr. Jeff

    12 year old Hyperthyroid cat with elevated liver values

    You're welcome! We're here for you whenever we can help.
  11. Dr. Jeff

    12 year old Hyperthyroid cat with elevated liver values

    Welcome to HA! Susan. I'm sorry to hear about Arwen's health challenges and the dia-gnosis of hyperthroidism. Ah, you're doing so much good stuff already! IMHO, having helped control many kitties with hyperthyroidism, I do not think that the dis-ease needs to affect her long term happiness...
  12. Dr. Jeff

    Help for cat in left and right heart failure

    I'm very sorry to hear about Sebby's transition out of his physical body. 😢 His energetic spirit will be with you forever.😻🌈⚡
  13. Dr. Jeff

    Digestive Concerns - Jett

    Welcome to HA! Tiffany! Thanks for making your first post about Nino. I'm sorry to hear about his health challenges. Great work with this Spring's diet upgrade!! Yes, great observation! Body temp is a reflection of immune activation and metabolic processes which fluctuate 24/7. It is...
  14. Dr. Jeff

    My cat has been over grooming since rabies vaccine

    BTW-Anitra Frazier (Natural Cat author) has a few great webinars that you can find in your member area.
  15. Dr. Jeff

    My cat has been over grooming since rabies vaccine

    Welcome to the HA! community Sabine! Thanks for making your post about Rodney. It sounds like the stress of the new kitties needs to be dealth with along with his overall rebalancing (microbiome, mitochondria, etc.). I am tagging our flower essence and kitty expert @Dr. Jean Hofve to help you...
Back
Top Bottom