• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

My cat has cancer lumps on his right side middle in a line 3 or 4.

LukeB

Registered
hey, sorry for my spelling or writing, I also struggle explaining things.
I had my cat Lucky for 11 years since he was a kitten at a rescue place, iv always avoided poisons of all types, about 1 year ago it started, he did have these lumps before but were not that big, 1 year ago a bad person who doesn't like cats sprayed weed poison on his fur on purpose and a few months later again with plant herbicide, my cat had no issues before all of this, since the weed poison his tail is always wagging angry and seems in pain, he has pain on the lumps as they got bigger (he probably kicked him too which makes me super angry and hurt everything he did to my baby, I didn't deserve this and either did Lucky) now he has a lot of issues. to name them.
---he sounds very conjested and makes like loud slurpy noises mainly when he licking himself I think from all the poison : (
---skin irratations and licks and cleans himself alot and he only licked and cleaned himself before may be 1nce a day after food
---very fatigued and less energy
---purring isnt the same, alot less and stops very quickly, I try my best to keep him purring daily
---tail always wagging angry
---makes noises when he sleeps
---sneezes
---always eating grass and throwing up
---looks depressed
---struggles in hot weather
---always bad breath
--- he is very catouis at times and checks things with his paw slowly, (I think sometime after the weed poison he ran into a big snake for first time maybe as I moved state)

Lucky had none of these listed symptoms before : (, I have always been against chemicals and poisons and tried to feed as much raw meat as possible.

every day I give him

---bach rescue remedy

---celery juice 3 mill

---hawaii pharm arthritis join relief x5 drop
---hawaii pharm skin irritation relief x5 drop

---vimergy olive leaf x3 drop
---vimergy B12 x3 drop
---vimergy lemon balm x3 drop (ran out)
---vimergy zinc x3 drop (ran out)

---natures answer Pau D'Arco x3 drop

---lipsomal vit c liquid half cap full (ran out)

---when his breath smell I syringe some aldi coconut water in him

-----------for food I give him
I avoid biscuits as much as possible.
He eat raw kangeroo meat twice a day
I give him just beef bits for treats ( just ran out, got to get more)
wild sardines from iherb
and a tiny bit of ZIWI Peak air dried Lamb dry food (will try get him completly off soon, just need alot of the treats)

I promote purring as much as I can
I take him for walks almost every night as iut gives him something to live for as he doesnt play with anything but i guess i hant found anything good to use, i try bird toy thing but he usally runs off when he go to swipe at it (feel so exausted sometimes doing Medical Medium Anthony William healing daily and all this on top)

he is very Timid but was always like this but now more than ever. been hard after i sold my house I had for 8 years that didnt make much on and have lived in share houses sadly since. me and Lucky have moved house about 12 times in 8 years now (4 were temp from moving state) since i had my own house.

another issue he always had was cant touch his back legs as he doesn't like it

I havnt got a test done to prove this cancer on him, i had a clairvoyant check, though I knew something wasnt right with them lumps since the poison and even before i noticed them but wasnt aggressive and large like now and when I touch them he feels pain.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Luke,
You are doing amazingly wonderful things for your cat.

You may want to continue to check with the clairvoyant for progress.
At this point I think it would be essential to work with a homeopathic veterinarian - many will help by phone/zoom/skype.
This article has web sites and guidance.

where do you live?

LukeB

Registered
Luke,
You are doing amazingly wonderful things for your cat.

You may want to continue to check with the clairvoyant for progress.
At this point I think it would be essential to work with a homeopathic veterinarian - many will help by phone/zoom/skype.
This article has web sites and guidance.

where do you live?
Hey Christina, thank you. The thing is she first said someone close to me is going to die who is a male. Then soon we realised it was my cat she was getting. She got inbetween 3 to 6 months. And I don't want my cat dieing like this after someone hurt him so all the more reason I have to get him better.

Do you know any who can help me?

I live in Sunshine Coast, Queensland Australia

It's summer now here and Lucky struggle more in heat : (

I also forgot to mention I give Lucky a probiotic called adored beast 1 time daily. It actually saved him when he stopped eating about 6 months ago after we moved from the bad guys house from solar panel guys the noise, he didn't eat after 3 days and that got him eating again.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Sadly, I do not know much about the geography of Australia.
do read the article with web sites and guidance on finding a vet.
Especially look at the CIVT website, but all of them do have vets in Australia. And there is the Australian holistic veterinarian site that is not yet listed in the list, so definitely go there first - Australian Holistic Vets - Locate a vet

Look for one with the qualification - VetLFHom, Cert Hom, BSH or any mention of homeopathy - as they may be willing to consult by phone.

Contact Dr. Ed at Whole Energy Body Balance (WEBB) | A healing somatic bodywork modality. If you are blessed, he will be near you. If not, he does consult by phone. Use my name and Holistic Actions when you call. He teaches an energy healing approach that you can learn that could help, along with doing consults.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Luke-

I'm very sorry to hear about Lucky's possibly cancerous lumps.:(
(feel so exausted sometimes doing Medical Medium Anthony William healing daily and all this on top
Sure! What about AW's healing is most exhausting to you?

I take him for walks almost every night as iut gives him something to live for

I think a key to optimizing Lucky's quality of life may be getting him out to go on more walks (even if they need to be super short).

Dr. Christina has some awe-some suggestions of vets. A homeopathic vet may be able to help antidote the poisoning.

Dr. Liza in NZ may have other thoughts for vets. I'll ask.

BTW-A vet homeopath may be able to help you virtually from anywhere in the world...

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Luke!

I asked our friend Dr. Liza Schneider in NZ about vets in Australia and she recommended:

Australian Holistic Vets - Locate a vet

She knows one of the vets named Renee and said that she’s sweet.

LukeB

Registered
Especially look at the CIVT website, but all of them do have vets in Australia. And there is the Australian holistic veterinarian site that is not yet listed in the list, so definitely go there first - Australian Holistic Vets - Locate a vet

Look for one with the qualification - VetLFHom, Cert Hom, BSH or any mention of homeopathy - as they may be willing to consult by phone.

Contact Dr. Ed at Whole Energy Body Balance (WEBB) | A healing somatic bodywork modality. If you are blessed, he will be near you. If not, he does consult by phone. Use my name and Holistic Actions when you call. He teaches an energy healing approach that you can learn that could help, along with doing consults.

Dr. Christina
hey Christina, thanks for all that but not easy for me to understand, I sent a message to Dr Ed place too see if I get a reply.

LukeB

Registered
Hey Luke-

I'm very sorry to hear about Lucky's possibly cancerous lumps.:(

Sure! What about AW's healing is most exhausting to you?

I think a key to optimizing Lucky's quality of life may be getting him out to go on more walks (even if they need to be super short).

Dr. Christina has some awe-some suggestions of vets. A homeopathic vet may be able to help antidote the poisoning.

Dr. Liza in NZ may have other thoughts for vets. I'll ask.

BTW-A vet homeopath may be able to help you virtually from anywhere in the world...
I think its because I have to keep an eye on Lucky all day and trying to syringe everything in his mouth isnt easy, he also gets this big foot jerk every time I start off gently squeezing the syringe juice into his mouth from the side. I thought it was may be from drops falling on him and thought it was but even if nothing drops he still does get that jerk.

Im also in pain with my body, spine and so on from old work job, need to do shingles protocol of AWs so the shingles stops messing up my back and spine anymore.

Thanks I took that advice and took him for 2 short walks tonight.

yes she did that would be amazing to detox it out. Thank you so much.

okay so in Aus vet search I will look out for one named Rene, Cheeers Jeff and Christina. very gratful

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic (yes, The Natural Vets is her vet practice).

Please let me know if you're able to connect with her.

LukeB

Registered

Hey Jeff, I couldn't get in contact with her. The vet was very rude and said I would have to book a consult to talk to her. I just asked to speak with her briefly before I book. $300 for just a consult too. Think I need to find another.

LukeB

Registered

Oh no, that's terrible! Hopefully one of the other vets listed in the resources above will be more helpful!

Hey Jeff, im booking with vet asap to get test for cancer, should i see a holistic or normal vet to test for cancer? looking for best cheaper option so i can get him as much help as possible.

i been up all night worried, its now 3;40 am, :(

when you said not to give lucky celery juice after herbal supplements, the reason was hes dehydrated first thing in morning so thats why i gave after it. but first thing i been doing instead now.

right now lucky usnt well, 3 days ago i seen him trying to throw up something, seen saliva even dribble down his mouth then he brang it back up, pretty sure its fur build up, giving abit of steamed and blended pumkin in his food. he was swallowing alot on the first day and just seems extra conjested with breathing when he moves and so on, he even walked through the door to go inside and sort of walked in to glass door with his left side of body abit. im getting so worried.

not easy keeping him grounded too, he always goes to his blanket or on carpet under the chair.

so how can a holistic vet detox poison out? with a meal plan using plant food?

thanks Jean, any of you know a good one online for me?

havnt had very good luck with Rene, she hasnt even spoke to me, instead someone else from there did and said sounds like i need professianal help, at first they were not to nice to me so didnt check there email till today.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Luke!

I'm so sorry to hear about the challenges you are having with Lucky. :(
should i see a holistic or normal vet to test for cancer?
Either type of vet should be able to help.

with a meal plan using plant food?
You can use Anthony's detox protocol.

LukeB

Registered

hey Jeff, going to the vet today, getting sample of skin for cancer, they asked if i want a full blood test to which would be 3 vials at 1m a vial of blood but thinking that may kill him as is a lot of blood o i said no. what do you think?

sorry was a mess last night with Lucky

LukeB

Registered
Hey Luke!

I'm so sorry to hear about the challenges you are having with Lucky. :(

Either type of vet should be able to help.

You can use Anthony's detox protocol.
which detox protocol exactly as all i know for pets would be his radio podcast pet health?

I remember he said short term plant based diet using sardine oil but no specific diet?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
3 vials at 1m a vial of blood but thinking that may kill him as is a lot of blood o i said no. what do you think?
I think it's safe and probably necessary in order to run the proper diagnostics.
no specific diet?
Here are some of his thoughts about useful foods and supplements:

You may however want to focus on any food that Lucky loves!

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered

Dr. Christina

So sorry for all you’re going through! I get that you would benefit from a HomeopatVet as we are from toxic poision/overload. Here are 2 incredible Vets in your area that will be able to help and/or refer you:
Contact Dr Ian Billinghurst
Dr. Edward Bassingthwaighte BVSc

Also PawHealer has some great products for tumors. Sending healing and love. Lauren

LukeB

Registered
I think it's safe and probably necessary in order to run the proper diagnostics.

Here are some of his thoughts about useful foods and supplements:

You may however want to focus on any food that Lucky loves!

they did a blood test, he wanted to take 5 to 6 mill but then I explained as less as possible from MM info and he did 2 small vials at 1.3 each vial, also he said to get an ultrasound to check his right upper right leg stomach area as his body sucks in abit right next to the lumps there and also said could be some tear or a ahh forgot the name, could possibly be from that bad person kicking my cat. may be this is why his tail always showing me he angry.

with the cleanse yes this is the cleanse i am on but is it safe to give a cat all this stuff? i heard either from the MM community or MM info not to give cats orange juice and MM mentioned to give sardine oil so how to i do it? i could substitute the orange with coconut water but for example, MM has barley grass juice powder on his supplement recommendations but doesn't have spirulina so is it still safe?

if it all okay I will get the wild salmon oil on MM webpage and do the morning cleanse, I wonder when I give the oil exactly.

Last edited:

LukeB

Registered
So sorry for all you’re going through! I get that you would benefit from a HomeopatVet as we are from toxic poision/overload. Here are 2 incredible Vets in your area that will be able to help and/or refer you:
Contact Dr Ian Billinghurst
Dr. Edward Bassingthwaighte BVSc

Also PawHealer has some great products for tumors. Sending healing and love. Lauren
Thanks Lauren, I have just messaged them both, very gratfull

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom